sitting on a11

Got a breakdown and looks like will be enjoying trucknet for the next couple of hours :slight_smile:

IMAG0379.jpg

Priest:
Got a breakdown and looks like will be enjoying trucknet for the next couple of hours :slight_smile:

Your DPF forced regen software has thrown a wobbly :unamused: gotta love technology
Are you paid by the hour ?

Who remembers the old days when the only exhaust malfunction you got was blowing a bloody big 'ole in it and deafening yerself ?

The MAN recovery arrived pretty fast, good on them. It appeared that the wires coming to a gauge next to the adblue tank got torn apart somehow :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Been given clearence and arrived at the hub now

MAN Recovery are Great, my trusty steed split a water pipe on Thursday, about 3 miles from base.
MAN turned up (15 plate under warranty) couldn’t get the pipe until the next morning, so offered free recovery, but they would charge to drop the trailer off at base, then take the tractor to Bedford.

Now, me being thoughtful [emoji57] decided to suggest that we drop the loaded trailer in the Layby & send out one of our other tractors to rescue me, What a Plum !
Quickest recovery I’ve ever had, hour & a half from breakdown to towing her away, then spent another two & a half hours waiting in the Sun (good job it wasn’t raining) for our poxy office to get another tractor out to me [emoji22] 3 MILES AWAY[emoji22]

Should have let 'em take me & the trailer back to the yard for about £300.

No wonder I’m looking at pastures new. [emoji6]

martinviking:
MAN Recovery are Great, my trusty steed split a water pipe on Thursday, about 3 miles from base.
MAN turned up (15 plate under warranty) couldn’t get the pipe until the next morning, so offered free recovery, but they would charge to drop the trailer off at base, then take the tractor to Bedford.

Now, me being thoughtful [emoji57] decided to suggest that we drop the loaded trailer in the Layby & send out one of our other tractors to rescue me, What a Plum !
Quickest recovery I’ve ever had, hour & a half from breakdown to towing her away, then spent another two & a half hours waiting in the Sun (good job it wasn’t raining) for our poxy office to get another tractor out to me [emoji22] 3 MILES AWAY[emoji22]

Should have let 'em take me & the trailer back to the yard for about £300.

No wonder I’m looking at pastures new. [emoji6]

Never do the management favours, same at our place they look on helpful as being a weakness then they really do start to take the â– â– â– â– ,I keep out of it now and watch the others get the â– â– â– â–  ripped out of them.

bobbya:
Never do the management favours

I agree…

There are no favours in transport, just another trailer to go to another place.

Start doing ‘favours’ and you’ll be shafted forever onwards.