Sitra UK

Morning chaps does anyone no any one to contact at sitra with regards to employment as a taker driver ?

Simple, Yellow pages get the phone number of the nearest Depot and ring them

Have they got a UK depot now, if so where is it? I thought they only had their depot in Ypre Belgium.

think there’s one on Ashford but i was looking more for a name someone to speak to

bjd:
think there’s one on Ashford but i was looking more for a name someone to speak to

Have you checked out the Belgian website? I remember they were wanting UK based drivers a few years ago so you never know they still may.

robroy:

bjd:

Have you checked out the Belgian website?

no but i will cheers

its TaNker ans YpreS

Sitra in ashford was only a office
They moved out of ashford into a new warehouse in Dover .
I don’t know who runs it nowadays , when I worked there we was employed by Belgium and the UK office only found work , but it looks like all that might have changed

Here is there new address

Sitra UK Ltd
Freight Services in Dover

Unit 2 Honeywood Close
White Cliffs Business Park
Whitfield
Dover
Kent
CT16 3PX

Phone: 01304 821222

Ball Trucking, in Atherstone, do a fair bit of Sitra work.

Don’t know if they still have uk drivers any more seemed to have gone via the East European route these days still a cpl of English subbies tho

cracker-bar:
Ball Trucking, in Atherstone, do a fair bit of Sitra work.

running to Dunkirk daily

:smiley:

hitch:
its TaNker ans YpreS

If you want to be pedantic mate, it is also Ieper as well as Ypres or Ypre depending on French, Flemish, English, or Dutch speaking, in the same context of London being Londres if French. Also it is Tanker AND Ypres, not ans (See, I can also be a smartarse :smiley: :wink: )

Globby480 does Sitra work.