Site problem

The page keeps freezing after a few page changes, when I have to close and re-open the site. I also get this message regularly
“A network error has occurred while displaying this webpage. To continue, tap Reload or go to another page.”

I’ve logged out and in, have reopened my browser, and it’s only happening with Trucknet.

Any ideas?

Was there a problem earlier on, or was it just just me ?
Tried to get on for a couple of hours on and off.

Same here.

An Agency was in charge of the server :laughing: :laughing:

Same here! Wouldn’t load up at all

And again.

[Virtual] security guard at the gatehouse keeps falling asleep and thus not answering the intercom, hence site won’t load. It’s kindof how it works anyway. :slight_smile:

And me, also I keep bloody getting logged off for no reason it’s getting on my nerves grrrr.

I just got a white screen.

Yeah couldn’t get on. Thought it was my phone at first.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Nope I couldn’t get on either

So who broke it this time

Oh I will get blame as do for everything else even when not around

Oh, now everybody has a problem they all run to teacher? But when it was me with a problem, they laughed and called me names…

Typical.

I logged on at 00:30 ish and everything is working normally, so whatever fault there was must have been temporary and self-fixing.

I wish I could tell you that there was a problem and that we’d fixed it, but I can’t cos I can’t find any trace of a problem. :smiley:

The freezing has been happening to me for month’s, no not the wife. Bloody nuisance when it happens. Being a super tough southerner, I didn’t complain though.

I logged on after midnight, posted a big post, and had the site crash on me.

I notice that my original post seemed to have got through after all, but by the morning I’d entered it again - so apologies to mods for that apparent double post essay of mine. :blush: