Site Colour Scheme Bug

It appears that there’s a problem with the users colour scheme, I’ve been using “WCAG Dark” without any problems but now “WCAG Dark” has turned white.

No colour scheme that contains the word Dark should be white :smile:

Also when I choose “WCAG Dark” or “Dracula” (whatever colour that’s supposed to be :exploding_head: ) the colour scheme turns white and the colour scheme dropdown menu becomes transparent so the text under the dropdown menu can be seen.

I’ve had to change to the “Dark” colour scheme but in my opinion the contrast between colours is not as good as “WCAG Dark”

FYI this has happened on my PC and my mobile device.

just tried it myself i dunno what it was like before as i have always had “dark” and yes it goes white. have you tried the regular colour as dark and then under dark mode select your wcag dark. is that any better to you?

Yes I’ve tried that but it makes no difference, it’s still white :wink:

no i meant dark and then wcga

I’ve tried the colour scheme both ways mate, there’s definitely a bug in the system, that’s the only way to explain the transparent colour dropdown list when “WCAG Dark” or “Dracula” schemes are selected.

Now when I have the Categories Latest or New tabs selected they’re a rather vile orange colour which I assume is part of the Dark colour scheme :sob:

It was alright until this morning so I just need to go back in time a bit and everything will be OK again :smile:

Same here; I’m using Dracula and everything has suddenly changed to white!

Dave

i thing we are miss understanding each other
i meant this…
Screenshot 2024-04-08 at 14-17-02 Interface - Preferences - cooper1203 - Trucknet UK

There’s no misunderstanding I’ve tried that.

well as you can see it works for me.

I think you’ll find that the image you’ve posted shows the “Dark” Scheme not the “WCAG Dark” scheme.

The WCAG Dark is much blacker than the Dark and therefore contrasts more with the white text.

you can have dark dark … dark wcag…dark dracula etc etc i was suggesting if you dont like the contrast of dark is dark wcag any better for you… but dont worry im quite happy with my settings that are still working

And a bug for me now.
Font is different, background colour disappeared, so it is all black print on white background now, but the most annoying is that the reply box I am typing into is totally transparent. My writing is superimposed on any existing print.
Hopefully the Fred will sort it.
I am on a laptop, but switching to mobile mode does not cure the glitch; the mode changes but colour/transparency issues remain.

I’ve just experienced the “Dracula-turns-white-with-transparent-boxes” this morning. Took me ages to find the control panel to change the settings as I couldn’t see a darned thing amongst the mess of text caused by the transparent dialogue boxes

When I logged on this morning all was white.
I tried playing with the settings but nowt changed, so I left it as was.

Logged out.

Logged in this afternoon and all is as it should be. Back to my saved settings.

So either it cured itself or the people that know what are actually doing (unlike me!) have fixed it.
So, thanks to the gremlins or 4 Wheel Fred or whoever.

@franglais

I doubt that it fixed itself :wink:

After seeing your post I changed my settings back to
WCAG Dark and it works fine again, that’s all I did so it appears the bug has been tracked down and exterminated :smile:

Thanks to whoever fixed it :+1: