Site access problem

The site is no longer accessible via trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/ - why is this?

Also, trucknetuk.com/ is taking ages to load and rarely loads properly. The ‘roundtable’ link isn’t working from their either.

Needs investigating.

I only managed to get here from a bookmarked topic link.

Others on Messenger are telling me they’re having the same problems too.

:confused:

And of course as soon as I wrote that the links are now working fine.

It would appear to be an intermittent problem. It started late last night if it helps.

Thanks for the info Rob…
I can reveal that Truck.Net are investing in their own servers and T1 lines, instead of using server space in an associate company and renting their lines which has proved at times problematic.

Within this new arrangement we will have our own dedicated server rack and T1 lines…
however the actual move over to our own servers is a little way off, but testing etc is going on as we speak, it is possible that this testing is causing the problems you are finding.

please bear with us

Just had another bout of problems getting back. It seems that those links work okay from inside a Tnet page but I’ve just tried accessing those links from another site and they won’t work. Very strange. In the end the only way I could get here was by someone else sending me a link to an actual topic which then brought me in and then I could get to the forum page okay.

Bizarre. :confused:

Try
trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/index.php
instead of
trucknetuk.com/phpBB2
and see if that makes any difference