Sions Diary :)

Gutted for ya Sion :cry: :cry: Better luck next time :wink:

No need to apologise to us at all :frowning: better luck next time! x

ach come on dude keep it rolling and youll nail it next itme am sure :wink:

got a retest next wk and cpc the next day - will fill in the blanks tonight gtg to work or ill b late! x

Sorry to read your news on failing your test sion, its got to be one of the worst phrases ever ā€™ sorryā€¦ ā€™ :frowning: , im sure you will nail it next week and all will be good, best of luck to you :wink:

Sions i really feel for you , i think your nerves and the fact you dont believe in yourself is the big thing here and i know how you feel coz im a worrier too , for your retest next week the night before visualise yourself being told by the examiner "Im pleased to say you have passed " keep saying it to yourself as you go to sleep and then nail that retest you can do it belive in yourself ,

all the best fingers crossed

Jen x

Jennie:
Sions i really feel for you , i think your nerves and the fact you dont believe in yourself is the big thing here and i know how you feel coz im a worrier too , for your retest next week the night before visualise yourself being told by the examiner "Im pleased to say you have passed " keep saying it to yourself as you go to sleep and then nail that retest you can do it belive in yourself ,

Jen x

• 1 to what Jen said. I worry a lot too so no how you feel also. I couldnā€™t stop shaking last Wednesday morning. All the best for te retest and hope that you pass. :slight_smile:

Jennie:

Jen x

+1 Agree with Jennie. Iā€™m also the biggest worrier going, I was awful on the morning of my test but once I got going I really wanted to prove I could do it.

Think your nail it on your retest, everything is crossed for you. :slight_smile:

Kate x

Thank you everyone ā– ā– , it didnā€™t really help that before I even got in the truck the tester said ā€œtry not to break my conesā€ - I thought he was joking so replied ā€œIā€™ll try - but no promisesā€ he took no notice just walked away and ignored me and I realised that tone of voice wasnt a joke he was bloody serious - I can tell you that put the crappers on me before I even started. :frowning: Good news though, Graham passed with 10 minors! :slight_smile: so big well done to him.

Hi Sionsā€¦keep your chin upā€¦my lad passed on third attempt[dark days after first 2]ā€¦first two attempts spoilt by other drivers ā€¦just situations you wouldnt come across normallyā€¦keep plugging awayā€¦it will harden you for the job search after you have passedā€¦anyway 12 months on sonny jim in his first full time job after loads of agency work, earning more than he ever did in warehousingā€¦no two days the same and never bored!!!..best of luck next weekā€¦if its what you want to do it deffinatley worth the hassleā€¦Cheersā€¦Stu

Well Iā€™m more than relieved to say that today I had my class 2 (cat. c) retest and I passed! :slight_smile: I have my CPC tomorrow so fingers crossed!! :slight_smile:

Well done.

It had to come right in the end :smiley:

Good luck for tomorrow

Thanks Dar :slight_smile:

Well done sions congratulations

and good luck for tomorrow

Jen x

Well done Sions great feeling passing ya test, :smiley: bet ya havent stopped grinning :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Congrats on passing your C test. :slight_smile: Feels great donā€™t it? Good luck with your mod 4 tomorrow too. :slight_smile:

Congrats on your pass!!!

Good stuff!! :smiley:

Thank you :slight_smile: :slight_smile: passed CPC 100% :smiley:

Well done - 2 tests, 2 passes. Thatā€™ll do nicely. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Sions:
Thank you :slight_smile: :slight_smile: passed CPC 100% :smiley:

Nice one :wink: