Sink hole M62 20-19 avoid

That is fast - wonder what the bonus was for getting it done by this morning. Now lads, about the time it’s taking to do the rest of the M62…hmm.

Bloody hell. I read all the tales of doom and gloom, so I came over the Woodhead.

hey, did you know, Barnsley starts just past Slaters Brook Bridge :laughing: :sunglasses:

Drift:
Well in all honesty between the M62 and M60 they have paid for my car in overtime this year… Bring it on, car upgrade this year :sunglasses: :laughing:

I can always max out my shift coming home from Gateshead via that route!

The real Biffo:
Well folks it was wider than 1 lane and about 8 foot deep, I can tell you that it was filled, resurfaced, new white lines, cats eyes, and reopened at approx 9pm last night.

You boys may be able to sort this overnight but I can’t see you sorting Tadcaster’s problems!

Stanley Knife:

The real Biffo:
Well folks it was wider than 1 lane and about 8 foot deep, I can tell you that it was filled, resurfaced, new white lines, cats eyes, and reopened at approx 9pm last night.

You boys may be able to sort this overnight but I can’t see you sorting Tadcaster’s problems!

I’ve walked across and staggered back over that bridge many, many times. A real shame it’s gone. Obviously it will be replaced at some point, but it will be with some bland computer generated monstrosity no doubt.

Just wondering about Elland Bridge now, it’s not looking too good and going to be closed for a while according to the ‘more ads than news, Halifax Courier’.

philgor:

The real Biffo:

[ZB]ing hell, thats bloody good going. For once I think we should respect highways for getting out there and getting the job done quite quickly

Quickly but effectively? Patch up which could last weeks or months? Or have they done it right so it will last? Only time will tell