Single deck Bus

Another driver who can’t read bridge height signs:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … jured.html

First part of a tourist bus conversion complete…Although the driver is to blame in my opinion,if it was a diversion ,then someone else will also be held responsible ,as surely when setting up a diversion,you must take vehicle heights into consideration

No diversion - he was supposed to turn just before the bridge. An ex bus driver now I guess.

Operated by arriva…

Take it none of you watched that programme about arriva in London? People they where putting through tests you wouldn’t give them the controls to a shopping trolley, never mind a bleeding bus!

The 197 bus to Peckham did not usually pass the bridge on its route, police said,

How very bloody obvious is that :open_mouth:

merc0447:
Operated by arriva…

Take it none of you watched that programme about arriva in London? People they where putting through tests you wouldn’t give them the controls to a shopping trolley, never mind a bleeding bus!

I liked the bit where the old dear put her hand up to stop the bus with the trainee driving it, the instructor shouted to her, ‘You don’t want to get on THIS bus love, trust me’ :laughing:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=97099&start=330#p2002225

How very bloody obvious is that :open_mouth:
[/quote]
I don’t know why but your comment made me chuckle

One simple question, though: When you look at where the bus stopped, you have to wonder what the hell speed the cretin was doing when he hit the bridge!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: