Sin Binning.

Tip top tip.

1. Reverse on bay
  2. Pull the pin and move forward a few inches.
  3. Give the goods in staff fake keys.
  4. If ur running out of time ■■■■ off and leave trailer on bay.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

bubsy06:
Tip top tip.

1. Reverse on bay
  2. Pull the pin and move forward a few inches.
  3. Give the goods in staff fake keys.
  4. If ur running out of time [zb] off and leave trailer on bay.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

1. Shunter is woken up/disturbed whilst watching Netflix.
  2. Shunter has to move your trailer off the bay.
  3. Shunter forgets where he dropped your trailer. (Your trailer may not necessarily be on site anymore…)

One place ill never forget and that was maybe 25years ago was a Nisa in London somewhere (cant remember the exact location) and it was known for ■■■■■■■■ forkies/warehouse staff. It had a huge moon surface mud filled truckpark and it was possible to be there for hours to get tipped even if arriving on time. Did it twice and refused to do it anymore…

I’d never heard of sin binning until I arrived at Iceland Swindon the other night (I was a virgin at this place - I wish I was still a virgin). There’s a sign telling you that you get sin-binned if you’re late. Well I arrived exactly at my delivery time, but still waited 1.5 hours on a rickety chair to get assigned a bay.

Call me a snowflake, but I don’t like the term ‘sin-binned’, as it suggests I’ve done something morally wrong. How about I rip the telly off the wall, or punch the goods in clerk through their little window, literally smasing through the glass with my fist on its travels towards their head? Maybe then they can put me in the sin-bin, lke my teachers did at lower school.

I remember days when drivers used words like twin-splitter, Foden, and fry-up, now it’s sin-binning, in-cab cameras, and automation. WTF has happened to us?

robroy:
It looks like a few of us have had similar experiences on this holding you up thing, and dealt with it in the same way, …make out you aint in the least bothered (even if some days your spitting feathers) feet on dash in full view, pour a coffee and read the paper.
We know they are just being [zb] awkward, and want to ■■■■ us off by making us wait…but why?
I know some take great pleasure in being arsey but most of them?
Is it another anti truck/anti driver thing or what?

Being a naturally lazy [zb]er I always used to put on the “panicked look” and start muttering about important collections and not much time to get there, and as they walked off smiling content in the knowledge they’d effd my day up I’d smile thinking jokes on you ya [zb]s as I put the kettle on and get comfy :laughing:

Seriously, all you jobsworths telling porkies to get your gaffers work done for the least amount of hours… :unamused:

the nodding donkey:
5. Shunter is woken up/disturbed whilst watching Netflix.
6. Shunter has to move your trailer off the bay.
7. Shunter forgets where he dropped your trailer. (Your trailer may not necessarily be on site anymore…)

Freeview actually but yeah the rest works for me :smiley: