simon spotted??

around karlsruhe tuesday morning? saw a millar truck joining the a5 southbound just in front of me, was on a double man drive to frankfurt…

Sorry mate, not guilty.

I was in Swiss this week.
Tuesday I had three drops in the Basel area. Then over to Dinticon, finishing off my drops near Lucerne.
I reloaded at Kronospan and spent the night at Aire de Longeville.

oh right, good job we didnt get past them and start waving like an idiot then!!!

euromat:
oh right, good job we didnt get past them and start waving like an idiot then!!!

I’m easy to recognise.
I think it was KW, who asked if I had ‘a badger hanging from my chin:open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: .

So if that describes the driver you pass, wave like an idiot. I might even realise what’s happening and wave back :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Blowing the horn and/or giving a shout on CB helps to catch my attention too.

Simon:

euromat:

I think it was KW, who asked if I had ‘a badger hanging from my chin:open_mouth:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

brilliant!! i will keep my eyes peeled for famed kids tv presenter bodger with his badger then!

Simon:
I’m easy to recognise.
I think it was KW, who asked if I had ‘a badger hanging from my chin:open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: .

Me? ME?? I wouldn’t be that cheeky.

Would I?

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :wink:

KW:

Simon:
I’m easy to recognise.

Me? ME?? I wouldn’t be that cheeky.

Would I?

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It could have been The Bear.
This was posted a few years ago, and my memory isn’t as good as it should be :cry: