Simon Gibson

Does anybody have any info on Simon Gibson’s regarding pay and what they are like to work for and have they got a place at Middlewich cheers

All I know is he parks at Thomas Hardie Volvo Middlewich.

Hiya a pal of mine started about 2 weeks ago. he phoned me today he couldn’t praise the firm enough.
he told me the chaps who run the job from Congleton are all ex tanker drivers and know the ropes.
this lad runs Sunday (which he likes) and gets home Friday morning.he said the money is spot on.
i don,t need work nowadays, he said it would be good for me.
John

Sayley boy.Great information there you gave him.You know where he parks.So what.Why post that.No help to the Op.
He asked about pay and conditions.And mentions the location.

Get off ur high horse sir toby !!! NOT

leigh13070:
Does anybody have any info on Simon Gibson’s regarding pay and what they are like to work for and have they got a place at Middlewich cheers

they have a couple of lads that work out of brunner mond in Northwich . but don’t know if there base there

Isn’t Volvofh16 your man on info regarding Simon Gibson■■?

toby1234abc:
Sayley boy.Great information there you gave him.You know where he parks.So what.Why post that.No help to the Op.
He asked about pay and conditions.And mentions the location.

He asked IF they had a place at Middlewich and that post your pointlessly attacking is confirming the location within Middlewich.

Forum police or what :unamused:

Parks in Middlewich, runs out of Basically anywhere where a tanker can load, but 99% of his drivers I meet are quite content.

I see these everywhere. They’ve added some new Actros and FHs to the fleet too. Always immaculate trucks and usually high horsepower too, some 600+.

Jealous :grimacing:

I work at the goole depot, as said by Volovofh16, good job, good pay, good bloke to work for. I left a government office job to return to driving for him, wouldn’t have done that for just any old firm. Did a bit of casual for him to start, liked the look of the job and took the first full time job offered. Not aware of him having to advertise for drivers, no high turn over of drivers speaks volumes.

As too trucks, not aware of any 600+bhp vehicles as mentioned, loads of 540’s, 500’s. One new Merc, 4 or 5 new shape Volvos at present. Best truck in the fleet in my opinion is the V8 500 Scania.
Here’s mine

Here’s a 610 Fileep.

Think thats gone mate, think he had some big stuff, most were 460’s when I started, gone to 540’s but mines a 500.

You’d know better than me mate, I’ve definitely seen some 600s on the road though. Most, like you said, seem to be in the 500 range which is higher than average.

Unless you drive an Irish fridge wagon of course :smiley:

Hiya sod the 600bhp have you seen his xxxl cab Volvo, that,s what you want the cab bunk is wider. there,s a clip
on you tube.
on the question about a Middlewich depot…its so the lorries can be inspected and serviced at Thomas Hardy,s.
the pal of mine tramps all week going where the work is
John

3300John:
Hiya sod the 600bhp have you seen his xxxl cab Volvo, that,s what you want the cab bunk is wider. there,s a clip
on you tube.

youtube.com/watch?v=JLeRuBCnBTE

That’s a cracking cab.

Volvofh16:
A few of the drivers turn their badges around from 460 to 640 Pmsl so you must of been seein them…hes had one 610 that ive had couple of times but thats long gone, can be seen nowadays painted blue and pullin boxes.

Punchards had it for a while, spent a few quid on a complete respray. Didn’t keep it long as its no good for going into London.

I deal with em on a daily basis, drivers and the office staff, tbh i havent a clue on wages ect for them but from my dealings they are a class firm right the way through… and if i was looking for an opportunity i would love to work for them… i probably pester the office staff every day but they are always helpfull friendly and nothing seems too much trouble… hope they go from strength to strength but keep the same priciples