Simarco, Witham

Hi has anyone any info on the company Simarco, based in Witham Essex? Are they a good company worth applying to? I’d appreciate any (helpful) :wink: comments

Cheers everyone

Mate recently left Brakes (Chelmsford) and now with Simarco. Only left Brakes as they moved / moving to Harlow and a bit of a trek for him. Not spoke to him a great deal but seems to be getting on fine with it, seems like a good company and more interesting work…Cant tell you anymore than that but deffo worth applying.

We have trained probably half a dozen of their drivers including Craig the TM. Have also met all their drivers while doing their CPC for the last couple of years.

They are an excellent employer and stick very strictly to all rules which is the best way by far.

If you would like an intro PM me and I will give a personal mobile number to make contact.

Well I’ve been offered an interview for next Saturday :open_mouth: , didn’t expect that tbh, but defo lookin forward to it! Don’t know what to expect of course, Hopefully will get an email tomorrow with a bit more info about it all.

Mate of mine went for an interview last year and it was a quick 10 minute chat and a when can you start type interview

Cheers Dave, I was thinking of brakes but thanks for mentioning them moving, I wouldn’t want to commute to Harlow from Colchester :open_mouth: , but if needs must and all that, And no disrespect to those who do have a long commute!

Ozzie thanks, I hope it goes well in the interview, although I’m sure your friend had some experience where as I’m newly passed and need a bit of luck :wink:

We shall see . . .

Im sure you will be fine Dan , good luck with it. They do multi drop palletforce stuff if you didnt already know.