Silverstone Truckfest 2016

Evening all had a great day with the family at the truck show just thought I d share a few of the photos from the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was there

Some stunning motors there, the KC wagons our local to me and had 3 at Wessex truck show in Yeovil as well,

Still working out how Yeovil in Somerset is host to Wessex truck show?

Was a cracking day out kids loved it too

Disco Street:
Some stunning motors there, the KC wagons our local to me and had 3 at Wessex truck show in Yeovil as well,

Still working out how Yeovil in Somerset is host to Wessex truck show?

The Anglo Saxon area of Wessex kingdom is now the Counties of Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire and Somerset, so could be held any where in those 4 counties and be called the Wessex truck show.

Good turn out of trucks on display, some good truck racing aswell… snapped tango boy coming back in of the truck parade…

Perhaps someone could have a VERY LOUD word in these show truck drivers’ ear. Yes we’ve got the message, the thing has got air horns. :unamused:

swinman:
Good turn out of trucks on display, some good truck racing aswell… snapped tango boy coming back in of the truck parade…

Great pic mate :slight_smile: :smiley:

Not sure that painting ‘Death Race’ all over yer motor helps with the public perception of us.

yourhavingalarf:
Not sure that painting ‘Death Race’ all over yer motor helps with the public perception of us.

You ll never help the public perception of us regardless of what’s painted on your motor