Silver convoy on Brighton beach

A fleet of them for a concert tonight,the stars of the show were set upon by white youths with pit bull dogs,punches thrown,body guard didnt help out much,about 20 coppers turned up,it was a mini riot.Not related to the fight by the pier,a member of the public flagged down a copper,an elderley man had fallen from his electric wheel chair,on an uneven path from the beach,5 ambulances arrived,along with a paramedic car,they used an inflatable device,like when they rescue animals,to lift him up to the stretcher.
Off topic,why do OAP`S wait in line for banks/post offices to open first thing in the morning,when they have nothing to to do all week.
And do estate agents work,as there is always 5 ladies sat at a desk,pretending to look at a computer or hold a phone,to give the impression they are busy,good actors,or all about the image.
And ban adverts aimed at adults,that use kiddy speak to sell food and drinks,like yummy.
And would you give a free food hamper to Willi Betz driver sat on the M2 services,that looks like 11 days,waiting for a load,like whip round to Lidl,in your car,or take a few drivers to resupply their food provisions,it has happened to uk drivers abroad,some have eaten or stayed at their customers house,or have a few drinks there too.

And would you give a free food hamper to Willi Betz driver sat on the M2 services,that looks like 11 days,waiting for a load,like whip round to Lidl,in your car,or take a few drivers to resupply their food provisions,it has happened to uk drivers abroad,some have eaten or stayed at their customers house,or have a few drinks there too.
[/quote]
Having been in that situation myself, as i’m sure a few others on here will have been at some time, then the answer has got to be yes.
I live quite near to a truckstop, and I always make a point of going down there on Christmas Day to take a few supplies for any foreign drivers that may be stuck there over the Christmas period.

That is very Christian of you,there was a Romanian driver stuck for weeks,at junction 20 truck parking,he had to wait for a mechanic to drive from their hq,with new parts,the mechanic drove non stop,and they both,had not eaten.

Had my breakfast paid for by the managers at a warehouse in Valladolid,i was in a rush to get to Madrid,they said no,wait,as do as the locals do,take it easy.

I’ve been given delicious, fresh bread and coffee, whilst waiting to tip in freezing Poland just before Xmas.
They insist that you sit in their warm office, whilst you eat and drink with them. All with a smile and a shake of the hand.
Would you offer that?

Or off to the big swimming pools or aqua parks around the Madrid area,i have not seen any of them lately,there are loads of pools in the small towns in Spain,off the beaten track,if parked on a service area,a short walk,you can find a pool,two good ones in Le Havre and Dieppe,Bains des docks,in Le Havre,heated sea water,clever building design,with whirl pools,cold/hot dip pools,river effect tide streams,sauna,jacuzi,and in Dieppe,also a outdoor/indoor facility on the beach.

Toby, WTF was your original post about? :laughing:

44 Tonne Ton:
Toby, WTF was your original post about? :laughing:

Do you know what any of his posts are about?

The great king of randomness

Yeah, i think he has really gone this time. The men in white coats will be along shortly.