Silver Bullet

Don’t know if anyone is interested, Silver Bullet has apparently gone to a new home. Probably not to everyones taste but i think it’s a great looking motor and a credit to Basher the driver.

I Like the look of it, i’m trying to remember of i’ve seen it on the road. Where was /is it based?

I also think that the firm who own the Scania next to it, TAB services, have some nice looking motors. I always seem to see them pulling those 5 axle skeletals.

Yes mate it was owned by TAB. Now been replaced by a 580 Tcab. It’ll be interesting to see what Basher does with this one. First chance i get i’ll post a photo. Don’t know who’s purchased the FH but in my eyes its got to be one of the cleanest around.

Tidy motor,yes
But it’s done a bit of work :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: if you know what i mean

Indeed :sunglasses:

I used to work with Basher when he staeted driving, he was on for Swains of Stretton pulling tilts for Continental Cargo Carriers. He allways used to have someone with him as he didnt know where he was going, how things have changed!! Nice bloke, i havent seen him around for a couple of years, if you see him say hello from me. The Volvo was originally a Bill Watling motor. By your postMr Vain is Basher getting a T cab■■? If so please send him my condolances :cry:

Yes kindle, apparently a T cab. In the paintshop as we speak i believe. Why condolences? And yes he’s a really nice bloke. Big respect for him.

A nice bloke he is mate.
As for the t cab… i hate the bloody things!! Nice to have a night out in with the flat floor, but from the outside, NO!!!
I used to tell fat boy his was ugly but he just said i was jealous cos its a man’s motor, horrible things!!

You do surprise me. I had been thinking about having one. Won’t bother now. I’d hate to upset someone on this forum. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: you dont want one of them man, snap out of it!!

i got one of that from truckfest last year :smiley:

very nice motor :smiley:

Silver Bullet is for sale in Ireland its in A&M commercials in Monaghan www.amcommercials.com No pic on the website yet though its in the autotrader. They possibly traded it in against the t-cab, a&m had a maroon topline t-cab, think it came out of holland.

IIRC, this is one of Rob’s all time favourite motors!! :wink: :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

My mate Rob k you mean? :laughing:

Mr V, have you got pics of any of the other TAB motors? And is the t-cab going to be owned by them?

ando:
Silver Bullet is for sale in Ireland its in A&M commercials in Monaghan www.amcommercials.com No pic on the website yet though its in the autotrader. They possibly traded it in against the t-cab, a&m had a maroon topline t-cab, think it came out of holland.

Theyve got a 143 in there for 50,000 euro’s! :open_mouth:

Theyve got a 143 in there for 50,000 euro’s!

yeah but what a motor tho kindle, its been heavily customised id pay that for a mint classic scania :sunglasses:

Yep, i didnt actually click on the link, just had a look and it sure is a beauty!

Gotta agree, a real beaut, but blimey what with the euro worth nearly as much as the pound, that makes it nearly £49,000

They got a lovely 6x2 as well, looks like it’s been looked after too

Saw the new T-Cab on the A1 southbound yesterday round Stamford. It’s white & red (I think?) with ‘TAB TRANS’ painted on the front, I was going north so didn’t have time to get a pic, but it looks nice.