Silly season

Now that silly season is here … Thought throw this out. Our xmas rota been put up and curious . What is everybody working over Xmas if not lucky enough to be off. My self off Xmas eve and day . Back work 5am start boxing day

Off xmas eve, xmas day, back to it boxing day.

Finish Friday next week, back Monday the 6th

We just get the public holidays off - i.e. Xmas day, Boxing Day and NYD. Everything else is a normal working day (we don’t work weekends anyway). We’re not allowed to book annual leave in December either, which is a tad annoying.

Off until 2nd Jan. We’re working on the night of the 23rd, but there’s not going to be much for us to do.

Finish on the 20th, back on the 2nd. :sunglasses:

'Tis the season to be jolly… and I intend on being jolly.

working the week up until xmas finishing 0100 on the 24th then on call from 0600-2100 25th

I’m finishing this Friday :smiley:
Back on the 6th jan. :frowning:

OVLOV JAY:

Same here. I have at least 2 week of every xmas. Too much sport on the tv for me to be out on the road and the best of the lot the World Championship Darts from the Ally Pally :smiley:

Im going in ths Sat and Sun before Xmas. Then off all week till after new year. Havent decided yet when to go back.
I likes a good break at Christmas Im not gonna lie lie to you! Crackin
Tidy.
One of the up sides of being agency!! Most of the guys I work with are in Boxing day!

Finish on the 22nd back on the 6th see ya later ■■■■■■■ :sunglasses: worked out my holidays awesome this year!

My rota has me starting back Xmas eve for 4 on, that’s not going to happen but expected to start back boxing day for 2. Then I should start again new years day evening time, for single time, that’s not going to happen.

Finish Xmas eve for me and back on the 2nd. I was looking forward to the week off but got offered a few days work for my father in law and being unable to turn away the chance to earn a few bob that’s my week off gone.

OVLOV JAY:

Officially the same as this but will probably go back on the 2nd and get time in lieu or paid the extra.

Finish Chrimbo Eve - then back Jan 2nd ,Yaayyy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Finish this Monday , back on Jan 5th :smiley:

Off Christmas Day,Boxing Day,Saturday 28th,New Years Day :imp:

2011 worked Christmas day, last year started 01:30 boxing day, this year off from 23rd December to 29th December. Its going to be a very merry Chrismas. :smiley:

Can I just add hats off to those who do work Xmas day no one would pay me enough to work it I’m to immature when it comes to Xmas it’s the one day when I can act a kid and get away with it but fair play to those who keep things going.

Yeh Karl, me Mrs has to go in for 4 hrs, she`s a pediatric nurse. Every bloomin xmas and we have young kids. Still, all in a good cause.