Sign the petion

gopetition.co.uk/sign.php?cu … petid=7158

Done!

…and done! :smiley:

I,m getting like everyone else in the country and thinking whats the point?.

It just aint gonna happen, if only about 20 guys can turn up for a “FUEL PROTEST” i cant see the point in trying just let the government drive the haulage industry in to the ground and put the freight on the railway.

Just one question. If the chancellor cuts fuel duty to satisfy the bosses where will he recover that money from? Would they like him to increase income tax? The price of a pint? Put baccy up? When they tell us where THEY would like to see the revenue raised then I will be in a position to say yea or nay. Until then I abstain. :stuck_out_tongue:

you didn’t say please.

i don’t know truckers and manners hey :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :wink:

jon

i have done

tartanraider:
Just one question. If the chancellor cuts fuel duty to satisfy the bosses where will he recover that money from? Would they like him to increase income tax? The price of a pint? Put baccy up? When they tell us where THEY would like to see the revenue raised then I will be in a position to say yea or nay. Until then I abstain. :stuck_out_tongue:

He could stop wasting money they put up a new statue thing in our town recently it cost £10,000 and looks like a pile of scrap metal, theres a hospital down south somewhere that recently had a £70,000 rock put outside the entrance, they are just wasting money every day on pathetic things.

Why did we have to pay for Blair to go with his wife to America when she was earning £30,000 a day?.

They could start charging the foreign hauliers coming over here and doing work without paying a penny to the Bitish economy.

They could put a penny on income tax and reduce fuel duty by 4p.

They could put ■■■■ up to £20 a packet for all i care.

WHY do the French and the Germans have cheaper fuel than us? do they pay less tax on other things? i dont know the answer but i know we are being ripped off buy the Lablur party.

jammymutt:
They could put ■■■■ up to £20 a packet for all i care.

Spoken like a true EX smoker :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

simon

jammymutt

The French and Germans have cheaper fuel mainly because their governments threatened to tax the petrol company’s huge profits if they didn’t reduce the price!
I belive the Belgians did the same.

Done!