Sick note

You should get one after a week :question: , so if you go off on a Monday , you should get one a week later , so doctors are saying first appointment avaliable is on the following Wednesday but receptionist says they can backdate it to the Monday , is that ok :question:
Nb doctors is a nightmare now , can take weeks A appointment now , lots of times just use out of hours at hospital , ta

They will backdate it to the date you tell them was your first day off work,I’ve been off quite a lot (6 months last year,2 months this year) to look after/be with my wife and they’ve always backdated it for me if I’ve not been able to get in to get it.

xichrisxi:
They will backdate it to the date you tell them was your first day off work,I’ve been off quite a lot (6 months last year,2 months this year) to look after/be with my wife and they’ve always backdated it for me if I’ve not been able to get in to get it.

Ta

They will back date if you ask them.

Other option is push doctor, believe other companies are available. You have to pay but get it straight away. I have heard that they are “less questioning” given you are private :wink:

kcrussell25:
They will back date if you ask them.

Other option is push doctor, believe other companies are available. You have to pay but get it straight away. I have heard that they are “less questioning” given you are private :wink:

They ( receptionist ) said they would backdate it but wasn’t sure how you stood on that one as I guessed officially you’d have to have sent one in after a week , ta

Don’t tell me you gotta pay the doctor a visit due to repetitive strain injury after writing all those job applications?

:laughing: :laughing: