Shunter and normal driving week

Hi, on Monday of this week i was shunting in the yard,0600…18.00
i done the rest of the week Tues…Fri normal shifts out driving…
I filled out a tacho disc for Monday with my name/date/start…finish times
My question is on my envelope for the week,do i add the shunting shift to the
other 4 days to get my working time for the week…Cheers Martin

The shunting will count as other work so assuming that your referring to chart envelopes I would say yes the shunting will be added to the rest of the weeks work.
Having said that as far as I’m aware there’s no legal requirement either way, but your employer could be using the information on the envelopes for tracking the working time.

martin929:
filled out a tacho disc for Monday with my name/date/start…finish times

tachograph:
your employer could be using the information on the envelopes for tracking the working time.

I think the tacho would need the breaks on it as well as name/date/start…finish times for tracking the working time :question: :question:

Thanks Rog,i had 1hr break on the Monday,so i put 11 hrs in The total working time bit,
we download our digi-card or tacho discs each day,so they keep a check on our hours and
WTD, i find filling out all the boxes on the envelopes helps me keep myself right…
Anyway keep up the good work as this section is a great part of Truck-net…

Ooops… thanks to Tachograph aswell…

ROG:

martin929:

tachograph:
your employer could be using the information on the envelopes for tracking the working time.

I think the tacho would need the breaks on it as well as name/date/start…finish times for tracking the working time :question: :question:

What’s on the charts isn’t necessarily exactly the same information as what’s on the envelope and I said the company could be using the information on the envelopes which is what the question was about.

ROG:

martin929:

tachograph:

Depends if the company use the tacho for tracking the WTD or not. If they don’t, and they might not to in order to avoid having to keep the charts for 2 years, the no point in marking any breaks on it.