Has anybody else noticed that the showers at services station have got
very hot since the start of the pandemic. Went in to Peterbrough services
a few weeks ago and the showers were to bloody hot to stand under. Or
is just me being a wimp

Read or heard it somewhere

Apparently +60 degrees kills off the virus ,

Never mind turning the driver into a cooked lobster

btw how you doing T ■■

ROSPA say the max temp setting for a shower in the UK is 48deg C.
Take a thermometer with you, and a waterproof phone speed dialled for a lawyer.

They probably think well lorry drivers think it’s ok to go a bit over a speed limit so by that logic it’s ok for us to put the shower temperature a little bit over 48 degrees, after all like speed limits it only a guide.

i Wish they’d fit showers with a continuous stream of water , does my head in keep having to push that bloody button .

Because then you’d get some idiots who think it’s hilarious to leave it switched on when they leave wasting someone else’s water. They wouldn’t do it at home would they. They would get out on their driveway at home and ■■■■ all over it they’d go to the toilet. They wouldn’t ■■■■ over the toilet seat at go,e they’d lift it up first. But when it’s someone else’s it’s fine.

DickyNick:
Because then you’d get some idiots who think it’s hilarious to leave it switched on when they leave wasting someone else’s water. They wouldn’t do it at home would they. They would get out on their driveway at home and ■■■■ all over it they’d go to the toilet. They wouldn’t ■■■■ over the toilet seat at go,e they’d lift it up first. But when it’s someone else’s it’s fine.

The ones at rugby / Appleton / Dagenham are continuous and I’ve never gone in and found them running

You’ve obviously not been in after me then as I’ve left them running at all those you’ve mentioned

Lymn is free now. Theve took out token machines.
It’s now just a huge grey button. Push to turn on stays on untill pressed again