Showers at alconbury

I’ll be parking up there in a while. Can some
One tell where they are? I stopped for a break in there yesterday, used the toilet but didn’t see any shower? Also do u have to pay for them?

Turn left at the toilets they are free if your parking for the night not the cleanest and the hot water always runs out when busy. I always use them in the morning when it,s quieter stays nice and hot :smiley: . New ones being built should be finished soon(they,ve been saying that for over a year). Oh and do,nt expect much from the cafe and you,ll be alright :laughing:

As N17 said, go through door, turn right, past the little shop, turn right again then left at the bottom.

They are ■■■■■ after 6.30pm though.

waynedl:
As N17 said, go through door, turn right, past the little shop, turn right again then left at the bottom.

They are [zb] after 6.30pm though.

Think next time I stop there I need a shower AFTER 6.30 then! I parked up there a few weeks ago and the bloody shower was so hot it felt like a kettle being poured over my head! It was a case of jumping in for as long as possible before the pain was unbearable then jump out again and check my skin was still there! I’d never been in such a hot shower, it was no fun :cry:

aint you drivers got any standards, untill you go complain to the manager they wont get fixed.
this place is another ■■■■ hole.

londonerupnorth:

waynedl:

They are [zb] after 6.30pm though.

It was a case of jumping in for as long as possible before the pain was unbearable then jump out again and check my skin was still there!

Were you worried someone was going to steal it? :laughing: :laughing: