Show us your willi!

dirty minds :laughing: :laughing:

a quick snap shot of the one of willis renaults parked up in a layby outside burton on trent pulling a hi-cube trailer on toyota work

and a merc queing up to fill with british diesel at alrewas also on toyota work (and that is 98.9p per litre :open_mouth:

jon

IT DOES WORK OUT CHEAPERdue to the recovered VAT so at present
we will have to refrain from complaining that the non-uk road users are allrunning oneuro-fuel as it an,t true any more.

nice pictures by the way of the RENUALT and trailer , and BETZ will enjoy haveing the NO;FROM THE merc. cheers jonboy once againfor the pictures,

COOL Super picture, interesting Premium pull british trailer, unseen before,

i think Bulgarian Betz stop at Total Petrol Stn for grab the map for direction sometime foreign lorries driver never buy local map, they use bring a notepad and pen then draw sketch copy rough direction then run away aviod petrol assisant shop caught!!! :smiley:

or they stop for fuel up petrol in england, i will be heart attack myself!!! :smiley:

Cheers
Ben

Great pics!

i think ben`s got that one sussed :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

LMAO @ thread title :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .

Ben, I tried to get a pic of a Willi for you yesterday but he was going too fast and I couldn’t catch him up before the junction I wanted. Soz mate :frowning: :laughing: .

ah, never mind dont worry mate :smiley: but today i went to Heston MSA this morning i seen only 5 betz, quiet morning! :sunglasses:

Cheers Ben