Show us your new 18 plate

I was lucky enough to get a new truck today but as the weather has been so bad our customers were all shut so Ive spent the day in the yard and Ive booked tomorrow off so I wont get to take it out till Monday but hopefully the weather may have eased by then.

39846393404_361a383c82_k.jpg

Another view

40514367612_4c474231c2_k.jpg

well done tank tippers certainly have changed over the years…they have tightened up their act…and good for them…i like the paint job too…hope you enjoy monday morning…and the weekend.

What’s the bet when you come back it will already have been out and got a dented bumper and kerbed wheel

Steve-o:
What’s the bet when you come back it will already have been out and got a dented bumper and kerbed wheel

And a 3 day old half pint of milk behind the seat… :unamused:

Half eaten subway and an odd sock :smiley:

A blown fuse…

Why do drivers keep blown fuses?

yourhavingalarf:
A blown fuse…

Old habits die hard, always needed a collection of blown fuses as you never knew when it would come in handy and you could trot out the old excuse ‘Really officer,well that must have just blown’ :smiley:

Mazzer2:

yourhavingalarf:
A blown fuse…

Old habits die hard, always needed a collection of blown fuses as you never knew when it would come in handy and you could trot out the old excuse ‘Really officer,well that must have just blown’ :smiley:

[emoji3]

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Looks good tankerman. Must say, I need to brush up on my lorry general knowledge, I’ve not seen an open top tanker before! :laughing:

We’ve had a crop of very smart looking 18 plates arrive in the yard. Soon to be as unkempt as the rest, no doubt! They’re 480hp and have the 3 stage engine brake - no more useless DAF exhaust “brake”, and have an updated gearbox brain too.

There are rumours that they are being allocated to trampers on an oldest current unit basis. Not sure if it’s true, but seems sensible. Shame really, as I’m in a 17 plate!

I don’t get mine till the summer :neutral_face:

Steve-o:

LOL Im lucky its very rare that someone else would use my vehicle, and theres a few spares today :slight_smile:

Show off! :grimacing:

TiredAndEmotional:
Show off! :grimacing:

Its not often I get chance :slight_smile:

peirre:
I don’t get mine till the summer :neutral_face:

Thats the best time . mines gonna be caked in mud next week.

Mines late. Body builders got the curtains to fit on the detachable body’s (x2) and found that the company graphics are upside down, Couple more weeks to wait now lol.

Chill Johnny Boy:
Mines late. Body builders got the curtains to fit on the detachable body’s (x2) and found that the company graphics are upside down, Couple more weeks to wait now lol.

:open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Chill Johnny Boy:

Same for me :frowning:
Some time this month we’ve been told.
Your new ride looks great tankerman :wink:

The drag is at about the same stage they said.

Will the drag be a double deck too?