now business , bad iphone photos though

john gornalls

my little bro

Inside mine lite up at night.

my current workhorse

Dartford-20121011-00062.jpg

tanktrotter:
Inside mine lite up at night.

I’m gonna start calling you capt pugwash from now on. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Where do I look, which switch to toggle, where’s the CB mic?

d reg scania 82 ( pardon the calendar hehe)

cheers darren

my first attempt at mnaking my own bedding volvo fl7

cheers darren

Loving the classic interiors toyotat. I’m assuming the trucks are just show trucks or are they still being worked?? :slight_smile:

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

Last truck I overnighted in was an Iveco with a decent sized bed in the sleeper section. It was full of rubbish and generally untidy when I started and when I finished I’d bagged up all the rubbish and cleaned what I could…

During the week I had a sheet on the bed as well as proper pillows :wink:

As for cabs, this is the only decent other photo I have of a cab, but it’s the live cargo version :wink:

Saratoga:

Gotta be a coach if not ■■■■ me 49people in your cab :laughing: and all them button on the driver right hand side you must have a ■■■■ load of lights alround your cab :slight_smile:

Legend_Scania:

Saratoga:

Gotta be a coach if not [zb] me 49people in your cab :laughing: and all them button on the driver right hand side you must have a [zb] load of lights alround your cab :slight_smile:

A lot of them don’t work, but there are such wonders as electro-hydraulic side doors, boot doors opening and closing. Central cabin lights of 3 different levels, plus heating in two sections. Radio separate for driver and passengers and yes, a coach. It was new at the time, a rather nice auto coach too.

I think his last biggie was an auto too. Reversing cameras and reversing horns too.

The only addition I put in was the Snooper S5000 on the dashboard. The other screen is the reversing camera. Nice to drive, even nicer when there aren’t passengers on board but that’d be like running an artic bobtail wouldn’t it :wink:

I like a nice clean interior and some of these cabs are very nice, the Iveco a few pages back struck me as a nice bit of living space as well as the single occupancy FH and Topline. Some of the pimping has the opposite effect for my liking though, completely cluttered and with more padding than a cell in a nut house!

Volvo have done a series of videos about customised cab interiors

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL … ature=plcp

This Yank Volvo is nuts - part truck, part caravan

youtube.com/watch?v=ejFveb5v … plpp_video

That Volvo FH Single Occupancy cab on the first page looks really smart - well thought out and comfortable

My little office

2012-11-01 13.37.37.jpg

2012-11-01 13.36.06.jpg

as this is a truck forum there seems to be a massive shortage of interior shot’s anyone got anything? classic or new? :smiley:

Dodge Kew

Leyland Comet (LAD)

Albion Chiefton (LAD)