Show me your's..

hey guys …

a few of you may know that i have now got my website up and running…(at last :blush: )… :sunglasses:

trucksatwork.co.uk

Apart from being a Blatent Advert for the site… :wink: :wink:

I want to do a section on the site with Picture’s Submitted from you guy’s…!!! with your Kind Permission… i would post said pics with the image Tagged copyright to you…with your name and Location…

I also want to do a section on Model Trucks … I know that from some of the pics that you guys have posted on here of your Models …the time and the Patience that you have all spent on creating them … i would really like to show all your Talents off…the same rules would apply to anybody who posts them…

the image would remain the sole property of yourself with a tagged copyright image…

A big Thank you to …

Lee Elliot … Aka …" gtilee " … :sunglasses:

And My Very good Friend Greg Crawford … Aka …" Mcploppy " … :sunglasses:

For gettin the ball rollin… :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Anybody Interested then either Pm me or E/mail me on

anton@trucksatwork.co.uk

p.s …I WILL NEVER POST A PIC WITHOUT THE AUTHOR’S PERMISSION…

i shall send you some pictures in the morning

Many thanks gogzy…

your pics are now uploaded to the site…

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

im sending you some piccy’s now. :wink:

Hiya this is pic of the motor i drive if u could use it on yer site cheers.

Volvofh16:

That is one smart fh16 mate!
:smiley:

I could give you a fair few Reddaways pics :smiley:
Let me know if you want some and i will send you a PM :wink:

i got a few jobe transport pics if u want to stick them on your website mate if u do pm me

volvofh16… great pic mate… can you give me your surname so that i can tagg it on your pic …

removelboy…// jobe ben… i can can cut and paste some of your pics of your dads compnay off your removel pics thread… cheers buddy.many thanks lads … y

and again many thanks to
gogzy, jessica’s dad, McPloppy and gitlee…many thanks lads … really enhancing the site…

Ok :wink: :smiley:
Heres some new ones though :smiley:

Below is the first ever Reddaways truck :wink:

Not the best qualaty though :frowning: :unamused:

email sent mate

cheers Lee :sunglasses: … uploaded already… :smiley:

removel boy, jobe ben and volvofh16… aint forgot about you am just waiting for your name so that i can tag it before i upload them… and make you all famous… :smiley: :smiley:

great pics phantom…

can you tell me your name so that i can tagg it with it …

man-tga:
volvofh16… great pic mate… can you give me your surname so that i can tagg it on your pic …

removelboy…// jobe ben… i can can cut and paste some of your pics of your dads compnay off your removel pics thread… cheers buddy.many thanks lads … y

and again many thanks to
gogzy, jessica’s dad, McPloppy and gitlee…many thanks lads … really enhancing the site…

Hiya.(volvofh16) Nick Moss is my name,glad u can use pic thanks.

Gladly use some of mine if u like 'em?!

All trucks driven by me and pics taken by me so no Copywright issues!

Gaz (Gareth Bell)

cheerz Gaz… :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

cool pics…

man-tga:
hey guys …

a few of you may know that i have now got my website up and running…(at last :blush: )… :sunglasses:

trucksatwork.co.uk

Apart from being a Blatent Advert for the site… :wink: :wink:

I want to do a section on the site with Picture’s Submitted from you guy’s…!!! with your Kind Permission… i would post said pics with the image Tagged copyright to you…with your name and Location…

I also want to do a section on Model Trucks … I know that from some of the pics that you guys have posted on here of your Models …the time and the Patience that you have all spent on creating them … i would really like to show all your Talents off…the same rules would apply to anybody who posts them…

the image would remain the sole property of yourself with a tagged copyright image…

A big Thank you to …

Lee Elliot … Aka …" gtilee " … :sunglasses:

And My Very good Friend Greg Crawford … Aka …" Mcploppy " … :sunglasses:

For gettin the ball rollin… :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Anybody Interested then either Pm me or E/mail me on

anton@trucksatwork.co.uk

p.s …I WILL NEVER POST A PIC WITHOUT THE AUTHOR’S PERMISSION…

Hi man-tga their is some on my gallery, and if you go to MTL HEAVY HAULAGE ABERDEEN, you will find some good photos and a video their if you can use them.
thanks mark

There’s a load in my ‘milk tankers on ice’ diary’ thread that you can rob if you want.

Volvofh16:

Was that you i saw on the Bicester bypass last week?