Should I of got this written down

Got called up the office when I got back the other day and was asked if I was prepared to work out/transfer to a new depot the company are going to open( I think they already own it but are going to use it for different work) ,I said no wasn’t interested as its too far ( 50+ miles) ,I then asked would I now get my redundancy as if the work I do was going to be done out of new depot I had no work ,t.o bod said there on about painting depot,new trucks,taking on drivers etc etc so ill have work,but if so why ask if you’ll transfer depots.
Anyway just would like to know should this all have been recorded,he asked if I’d transfer,I said no etc etc .ta

dozy:
Got called up the office when I got back the other day and was asked if I was prepared to work out/transfer to a new depot the company are going to open( I think they already own it but are going to use it for different work) ,I said no wasn’t interested as its too far ( 50+ miles) ,I then asked would I now get my redundancy as if the work I do was going to be done out of new depot I had no work ,t.o bod said there on about painting depot,new trucks,taking on drivers etc etc so ill have work,but if so why ask if you’ll transfer depots.
Anyway just would like to know should this all have been recorded,he asked if I’d transfer,I said no etc etc .ta

There’s no need for it to be recorded. You where simply asked a question. I’d assume if they make you a formal offer to transfer depot then they will write it out? You might be reading to much into it.

Mike-C:

dozy:

There’s no need for it to be recorded. You where simply asked a question. I’d assume if they make you a formal offer to transfer depot then they will write it out? You might be reading to much into it.

Ta mike