Should have gone to Specsavers!

theherald.co.uk/news/news/di … bridge.php

how could anyone not see that bridge coming :question: :question: :question:

If thats the one at Auchenhowie then its a left turn at the traffic lights and its right on you as you straighten up.

Suppose if you miss the sign before the lights and are a bit lost it would be quite easy to hit.

Not if your eyes where on the road right enough.

Unsure if thats the one though, never been under it. :laughing:

looks like one of Bentons

aranger:
If thats the one at Auchenhowie then its a left turn at the traffic lights and its right on you as you straighten up.

Suppose if you miss the sign before the lights and are a bit lost it would be quite easy to hit.

Not if your eyes where on the road right enough.

Unsure if thats the one though, never been under it. :laughing:

he must of come round the corner at some rate of knotts then :open_mouth: :laughing:

and just in case he/she is reading this the brake is the one in the middle
:unamused:

Anyone know why the driver was arrested and has he been charged with anything :question: :question: :question:

shade:
looks like one of Bentons

i think he put it there on purpose so he could polish underneath the diesel tanks.

It’s on Glasgow Rd and crosses at an acute angle. My guess is that he came out of Keystone Ave and turned left straight into the bridge. Didn’t need to be going fast.

Denis F:
Anyone know why the driver was arrested and has he been charged with anything :question: :question: :question:

Says in the news report on suspicion of a traffic offence.

Denis F:

Normally my guess would be “driving without due care and attention”, but the fact that Strathclyde police (traffic dept) are probably dealing with it means the list of charges will be as long as your arm .
My local traffic dept is’nt known for its tact,diplomacy or leniency :imp: :imp:

alfa man:

Denis F:

Normally my guess would be “driving without due care and attention”, but the fact that Strathclyde police (traffic dept) are probably dealing with it means the list of charges will be as long as your arm .
My local traffic dept is’nt known for its tact,diplomacy or leniency :imp: :imp:

Maybe he was arrested because the cop’s coffee would be cold by the time he got back and he was about to bite into his chocolate covered dougnut with sprinkles when the call came through :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

pecjam wrote

chocolate covered dougnut with sprinkles

None of that nancyboy food stuff up here mate :laughing: :laughing:
Deep fried mars bar all the way :laughing: :laughing:
And I nearly forgot Easter is close so deep fried cream egg aswell. :laughing: :laughing: