Shopping

The deal is done though it did take a while, now sat in 2008 Maggy. Was looking forward to two things (1) no more slap box, this has worked out fine left hand now free to hold cappuccino :smiley:.
(2) Intermitten wiper control, but it don’t work on the new one either :cry: (£160 for new stalk!!!).

Just spent a day shifting stuff from old truck to new, it is amazing how much clobber gets accumulated over time. Its now like being in a new house as in don’t know were anything is.

Try and get some pic sorted at the weekend and post them.

Congrats, enjoy!

Will look forward to seeing the pics. :sunglasses:

Silver_Surfer:
I wouldn’t give £600 for them. :laughing:

Why not, they’d ‘weigh in’ for more than that!!

Ross.

Nextdrop:
Really - so who else operated iveco mega’s in that pantone of yellow ?

you make it sound like im wrong?

Kindle is correct :wink:

photo-one.co.uk/details.php?gid=52&pid=168

The plates belong to the previous owner ans will be changed soon. It will get a clean an a polish when I have fitted sorting the cab and installing my toys. Not sure if the graphics are going to stay.

IMAG0237.jpg

Very nice, pretty much identical to mine and I’m well pleased with that. Each to his own but if it was mine I’d be getting those graphics off and getting my own put on.

Hope you enjoy it! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

The graphics are from its days as a factory demonstrator :wink:

Steve

Graphics will have to come off or there won’t be room for the Mack badge :laughing:

dew:
Graphics will have to come off or there won’t be room for the Mack badge :laughing:

volvo badge