shipping wars uk

It seems that every single load they are offered is in some way unusual or surprising, they never seem to take 26 pallets of Pringles to a Tesco RDC.

Managed to sit through 10 minutes of it, utter nonsense the voiceover says there is a transport “goldmine” out there.

Had a motorcycle shipped from Maltby near Hull recently for £100 a distance of 240 miles if thats a goldmine I’ll eat my hat, worst of all the majority will believe it.

Much like that trucks and trailers farce, i didn’t sit through an episode of that cack neither.

Harry Monk:
It seems that every single load they are offered is in some way unusual or surprising, they never seem to take 26 pallets of Pringles to a Tesco RDC.

That would not make good TV, everything produced now has no relation to reality Channel 4 make some good programmes this one is an embarresment, they seem to be going the way of ITV which is now completely un watchable.

Hey the blonde wench on this program is rather tidy [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Berty:
Hey the blonde wench on this program is rather tidy [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Well, tidy or not, if you ever got to know her more closely, I think you’d find she’s not blonde. :stuck_out_tongue:

Harry Monk:

Berty:

Well, tidy or not, if you ever got to know her more closely, I think you’d find she’s not blonde. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes to be fair she needs her roots doing

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Berty:
Yes to be fair she needs her roots doing

She’s probably a bit too busy to get to the hairdressers, what with having to transport Victorian aeroplanes, Siberian tigers and ten-foot-tall replica plastic dog turds around the country, you know how it is for us truckers. :wink:

Harry Monk:

Shipley openly admit that the loads offered are just for TV and not open to everyone else, the “loadboard” they use is restricted to those taking part in the TV Prog, and nothing in any way related to the real load board

if it was most loads wouldnt get aboe £50

the otorbike moves are one with 4 on the van at any one time if and have a 10 day turn around usually

Beau Nydel:
Happysack can you put a smiley after that just to make me feel better!

No [emoji85]

Harry Monk:

Berty:

lmao and daddy does all the repairs :laughing: :laughing:

the one ive managed to watch had some fat lad putting prices in on jobs and he doesnt even own the truck its someone elses motor :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Would that be a breach of o licence conditions. A bit like leasing in the usa

They do make it plain that the auctions are “recreated”.The show is made on the cheap ,no one is paying for talent in this scenario.

I quite like it!

I don’t know why Laurie (the blonde one) gets all the attention for being “■■■■”. Gemma is much more naturally attractive and there’s something about her which is alluring. Still not as nice as Jenny (from US Shipping Wars) though!!