shipping wars uk

starts Monday [I think]doubt if it will be as good as the American one

second series? I’m sure this was on before?

i enjoyed the first series,allways remember the geezer breaking the grandfather clock and trying to bodge it and deny all knowledge.

Might be wrong but thought it was only one episode they done a couple of years ago, no where near as good as American version, got to be worth a look.
Its like UK pawn stars, not a patch on original.

In the last series the guy with the low loader was good. Good hard working owner driver telling it how it is in this industry.

The 2 scots lads. Father and son i think. Were hilarious and were always argueing with each other.

Shall look forward to this new series.

DJC:
second series? I’m sure this was on before?

possibly but I am sure it said new series[I could be wrong]

big boots:
i enjoyed the first series,allways remember the geezer breaking the grandfather clock and trying to bodge it and deny all knowledge.

remember that,quite funny

ND888 BIGJ:
In the last series the guy with the low loader was good. Good hard working owner driver telling it how it is in this industry.

The 2 scots lads. Father and son i think. Were hilarious and were always argueing with each other.

Shall look forward to this new series.

DJC has given me doubts now,might be the first one but it did not look like it

When’s this on and what channel please

I only seen 1 episode from last year. Thought they stopped it after that?

When’s the next start?

youtu.be/wD1LJ7HUSpA

See it has that Stu in it who won a Tv show a few years back, words best trucker or something?

To be fair he came across ok in that and won [emoji1]

Sure I’ve seen one of the lasses off that show driving a white xf pulling fridges. Fairly easy on the eye!