Shetland Transport

Hi All
Can anyone come forth with info on this outfit regarding wages and so on THANKS :slight_smile:

Was approx £25000 a year salary, over 2 year ago. 100% Legal, good tackle

bedgar047:
Was approx £25000 a year salary, over 2 year ago. 100% Legal, good tackle

That don’t seem to bad,know anything about time out &home time ect where they go bla bla :slight_smile:

Two weeks away at a time. I’m sure they do euro, I may be wrong though

Dont do much over the water nowadays, but the blue eyed boys get most of it anyway !!!
It’s a reasonable job, if you can stand the management @ Coatbridge ( Only 1, the others are okay).
Aberdeen is run by a great bloke, as are all the drivers.

My mate works for them, as did I a year ago.
The money was 25k but they have had a pay rise since then.
trucks are changed every 3 years, they mostly do France, taking whiskey out and whatever they can get back.
your only out for a week at a time occaisionally you will get weekended.
every couple of months you have to do 2 weeks on nights on the makro contract, which is a killer.
you start on the saturday finish friday morning then start again on the Saturday night, but you do get till the next Monday off.
Everything is 100% legal, but as someone as said before the manager at Coatbridge is a [zb], ( fill in your own noun)
Actually, he’s not that bad just doesn’t have good people skills
Sandy at Aberdeen is a diamond
Andy at Coatbridge is a diamond too.
I wish I was still there.

if it needs stars, pound signs, dollar signs and exclamation marks, you know it’s not allowed. :unamused: colingl

Okey-Didley-Dokely:
trucks are changed every 3 years, they mostly do France, taking whiskey out and whatever they can get back.
every couple of months you have to do 2 weeks on nights on the makro contract, which is a killer.
you start on the saturday finish friday morning then start again on the Saturday night, but you do get till the next Monday off.
Everything is 100% legal, but as someone as said before the manager at Coatbridge is a [zb], ( fill in your own noun)

if it needs stars, pound signs, dollar signs and exclamation marks, you know it’s not allowed. :unamused: colingl

Sounds like a good firm to work for Okey-Didley-Dokely why did you leave :question:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:
Everything is 100% legal, but as someone as said before the manager at Coatbridge is a [zb], ( fill in your own adjective)

A little picky there don’t you think %$&%$ could mean idiot, fool, pansy which are all adjectives. I put stars in for effect not to swear.
Yes I know if I don’t like the rules I can go elsewhere. It’s not the rules it’s the idiots who enforce the rules that zb me off

Okey-Didley-Dokely:
A little picky there don’t you think %$&%$ could mean idiot, fool, pansy which are all adjectives. I put stars in for effect not to swear.
Yes I know if I don’t like the rules I can go elsewhere. It’s not the rules it’s the idiots who enforce the rules that zb me off

Actually they are nouns, but then I’m picky. :wink: