Shell Fuel Card & Parking

Just started using Shell fuel cards & I’m led to believe you can pay for parking with these, if correct is there a list or particular msa network that accept it? Can’t see any info on shells website.

Many thanks

You can only use it to pay for parking if your company allows it. When you take out a fuel card account they will ask what it can be used for ie fuel only, fuel and lubricants, or other options such as parking and shop purchases.

Apparently we can use for parking but no one seems to be sure where !! Lol

xfmatt:
You can only use it to pay for parking if your company allows it. When you take out a fuel card account they will ask what it can be used for ie fuel only, fuel and lubricants, or other options such as parking and shop purchases.

I’ve been told I can use mine to pay for tolls but I was all tagged up prior to moving over to Shell so I just keep going rather than stopping to swipe a card.

we use our shell card for tolls all over europe and some other fuel stations also accept the shell card where there is no shell stations i.e northern scotland and ireland. not sure about parking though

kevinm1984:
we use our shell card for tolls all over europe and some other fuel stations also accept the shell card where there is no shell stations i.e northern scotland and ireland. not sure about parking though

Cheers for that, was going to ask about tolls in Europe in another post reference using shell card to pay, but looks like you’ve answered that one for me :wink:

Not looking good on anyone knowing about paying for parking though !! Lol

dont know if this helps mucker !!Redirect Notice

no problem mate the only country that didn’t take it so far was italy, but have used it in france, austria, poland, the bridge from denmark to sweden and up in norway also u can buy the vignete with the card too

kevinm1984:
no problem mate the only country that didn’t take it so far was italy, but have used it in france, austria, poland, the bridge from denmark to sweden and up in norway also u can buy the vignete with the card too

hiya quicky one kevinm1984…how much dose it cost on the denmark to Sweeden ferry…cheers
John

hiya quicky one kevinm1984…how much dose it cost on the denmark to Sweeden ferry…cheers
John
[/quote]
i’m not 100 per cent sure tbh last time i went up with a sprinter it was 120 euros on the ferry from puttgarten in germany to denmark and then i always use the bridge into sweden which was 86 euros but i think for a lorry it was 200 or something. ive been told by other drivers that its just the same price and less time driving but i just prefer the bridge and use the shell card and then dont have to chase the boss for my money back ha