Sheepskin Seat Covers

We visited Cheddar gorge yesterday and called into this shop moorcraftsheepskinshop.co.uk

All of his stuff was British made and quality. Bought a sheepskin rug which came from the Devonia tannery, which was featured on countryfile, and was prepared using traditional methods - not like the crap Chinese imports you get at Dunhelm. Anyway he had some sheepskin seat covers that I ummed and arred over, however got home and regretted not getting one for my truck. So rang him up this morning and he’s going to pick me out a good one in black and post it out today. :smiley:

Has anyone on here used one?

I haven’t but would be interested in how comfy they are.
I do get a numb bum after a drive of over 3 hours.

Dipper_Dave:
I haven’t but would be interested in how comfy they are.
I do get a numb bum after a drive of over 3 hours.

I will test it out and let you know. According to the man in shop they’re good. If it’s like the rug I will give it the febreze treatment mind to remove the smell of sheep.

Nought wrong with the smell of sheep.

These would be great if you’re doing clean work like fridge stuff, can’t see it lasting long if you’re doing something mucky.

Radar19:
These would be great if you’re doing clean work like fridge stuff, can’t see it lasting long if you’re doing something mucky.

They can be put in the washer if you use a mild soap and let them dry naturally. I’ve ordered mine in black so basically no different to the seat anyway.

The easirider.com/ at Northampton has been making sheepskin seat covers for ever, have a custom fit one in one of the cars, been on the seat nigh on 14 years and hasn’t got dirty and hasn’t needed cleaning, warm in winter cool in summer, very comfy.
Good ones are seriously expensive.

Sheepskin seat covers■■? Is there a market for those Wayne and Vicky top tints again too? What about those broken line rear window stickers, straight out of a Capri ghia? Could start printing them with Volvo or scania for the back of the cab :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

OVLOV JAY:
Sheepskin seat covers■■? Is there a market for those Wayne and Vicky top tints again too? What about those broken line rear window stickers, straight out of a Capri ghia? Could start printing them with Volvo or scania for the back of the cab :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I didn’t think they ever went out of fashion in Essex. :slight_smile:

Tris:

OVLOV JAY:

Haven’t seen any of the aforementioned for years now, maybe I should get on the bandwagon early, might make a few quid :laughing:

OVLOV JAY:

Tris:

OVLOV JAY:

Haven’t seen any of the aforementioned for years now, maybe I should get on the bandwagon early, might make a few quid :laughing:

Throw in some furry dice and you’ll do well down your way. :sunglasses:

Nah, they always obscure the feu orange air freshener :wink:

alamcculloch:

+1
For a welshman is having a sheepskin seatcover the equivalent of an english bloke going to work in his wifes undercrackers.

Its at this point I would like to apologise to Wales for the predictable sheep seduction gag.

Ill get me coat.
(Sheepskin of coarse and knee high wellies).

alamcculloch:

especially in your wellies :confused: :confused: