Shall i vacuum it for you sir?

Some one reall likes there coffee… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

bit of a lightweight, most of those are regular sized cups :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

argh! I can’t look.

Coffee is fine…but mess in your cabin!!!.. you’d have to string my up by my dangly bits before I leave a mess behind me!

The house, that’s a tip, but anything that moves I keep clean!

Alex

It was parked in our car park at work…

Must be an agency drivers… or polish worker…

It looks like my car boot :stuck_out_tongue:

I worked with a lad who for some reason chucked all his empty Embassy Regal packets in the footwell on his FL10. On a saturday when he came back, he would empty them all out into a bin liner.

Cant remember whether he collected them for blind dogs or something. My Nana used to save milk bottle tops in a dustbin for the Spastics :open_mouth:

I think they would have preferred a donation

numbnuts77:
It was parked in our car park at work…

Must be an agency drivers… or polish worker…

I’m sure you’ve posted it before :wink:

Cant remember whether he collected them for blind dogs or something. My Nana used to save milk bottle tops in a dustbin for the Spastics

Thats not politically correct now is it !!

Denis F:
bit of a lightweight, most of those are regular sized cups :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Couple of points. That only shows about a third of the footwell so there are many more cups there, the stack is so big some of them have started to try to join me on the drivers side as I go round corners. Each cup was the largest size available at each establishment. In the cases were the establishment only dealt in smaller size cups two or three were purchased on each occasion. I can’t throw them away as everyone is like a dear friend or a special memory. They make handy air fresheners and the car smells like a giant coffee pot now. I added 4 more to it today.

Numbnuts77 is a TWIT. (Note: Other vowels are available.) :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: