Shafted by stobarts

i,m sorry but an attachment to earning is just that… you have zero choice in that, and neither does your employer! your employer is breaking the law if it does not comply with this order and they can charge i think £1 per week for doing it…

if as you say you were working then this is what would have happened…

especially as your wife was claiming JSA as this takes over any arrangment you may have had with your ex…

110 per week… wish that was all i had to pay… try £998 a month for 2 kids, at the same time as having 2 kids with my now wife, with my wife in full time education with no grants…

dle1uk:
i,m sorry but an attachment to earning is just that… you have zero choice in that, and neither does your employer! your employer is breaking the law if it does not comply with this order and they can charge i think £1 per week for doing it…

if as you say you were working then this is what would have happened…

especially as your wife was claiming JSA as this takes over any arrangment you may have had with your ex…

110 per week… wish that was all i had to pay… try £998 a month for 2 kids, at the same time as having 2 kids with my now wife, with my wife in full time education with no grants…

How can they get £998 a month you need to put more in your pension instead of paying your ex

dle1uk:

:open_mouth:

stevieg:
Sorted !!!

thank you to the posts of some advise but yes i don’t think I will come on here again I am a fellow driver but yet I got shot down by some folks who have been chewing a wasp with a lemon! I started my story to give folk an insight of whats gone on and was hoping for a little advise!! but for some folk it was to easy for them to give advise or a little help for those who did and understood in a way I thank you

Personal attack removed …Denis F

Stevieg.
Don’t take anything on here personally mate. It’s only a forum.

Ask Stobarts “that lady” would they provide a fair reference - based on your working time with Stobarts - for job applications / future employers.

You didn’t kill anyone - and I’m sure ANY future employer will over look the custodial sentence.

its water under the bridge now but you should have gone for attachment of earnings as others have said,i worked with someone not so long ago and he was paying his ex £100 a week for 1 child and she decided it was not good enough so went to the CSA it backfired on her big time when they looked at what he was paying out every week and told him he had to pay her £35 pounds a week he saved himself £65 pounds a week when she asked him if they could go back to the original deal you can guess his answer,as regards the job situation all you can do is be totally honest,its not as if you have stolen or killed anybody and i think if you manage to get an interview tell them, hopefully you will get a prospective employer who understands exactly that, good luck

thats how i nearly went bankrupt… was earning good money at the time (not driving) but working on average 80+hrs a week in an effort to put cash in the bank ,as I said my wife was going into full time education for 3 years and the opportunity came up at work to do these hours whilst 2 guys went long term sick… but near the end of this my ex partner got made redundant and this is how CSA got involved, as before any money was paid from me direct to my ex with no problems… so pay slips i had to give in included the added overtime, contracted to 38 hours so everything else was time and half with added bonuses ect for working contracted rest days, sundays/ bank hols… (these were minimum of double time) + unsocial hours as this was a perm nights contract. so it all added up. the o/t ended more or less as i started to pay CSA but they told me i could do nothing till they had recieved 3 payslips (paidmonthly so 3 months of pay slips) due to the CSA either losing the info, got told on 3 occasions that offices had burned down and info was lost, 3 different offices?? it was 18 months before i got the amount reduced, with all the extra money i earned being used up for everyday things, and having to use credit cards up to the limits,. by the time it got sorted i was in deep i debt… this was about 8 yrs ago and dont pay anything anymore as eldest is 21 and youngest 19… but I was still fighting CSA until youngest was 16, where i was told that i would not have to pay any more by the CSA… no reason though so i presumed that I had paid more then enough in the past and drew a line under it as the whole thing was worse then a nightmare… i did get some compensation from CSA… £50 as apparently this is the maximum they can offer as they do not hold funds…

stevieg:
Sorted !!!

thank you to the posts of some advise but yes i don’t think I will come on here again I am a fellow driver but yet I got shot down by some folks who have been chewing a wasp with a lemon! I started my story to give folk an insight of whats gone on and was hoping for a little advise!! but for some folk it was to easy for them to give advise or a little help for those who did and understood in a way I thank you

Personal attack removed …Denis F

Okay Goodbye then

Shame really as I’m sure Stevieg came here for some helpful advice.
Perhaps he would be better off going round some new companies with his CV who won’t hold his prison sentence against him.

Or even better perhaps in future he will pay for his ■■■■■■ kids instead of wingeing about it and then having ago at everyone who didn’t agree with him.

Dipper_Dave:
Shame really as I’m sure Stevieg came here for some helpful advice.
Perhaps he would be better off going round some new companies with his CV who won’t hold his prison sentence against him.

Or even better perhaps in future he will pay for his [zb] kids instead of wingeing about it and then having ago at everyone who didn’t agree with him.

Yeah I think he was after sympathy but let’s face it he didn’t go to prison by accident did he ?
And in his line of work there’s no shortage of able volunteers is there ?