Severn Crossings tolls being scrapped 2018

I’ve never criticised a fellow driver for spell or grammatical errors on here, but I would’ve expected better from a professional journalist: the plural of “bus” is “buses” isn’t it? Not “busses”.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Franglais:
I’ve never criticised a fellow driver for spell or grammatical errors on here, but I would’ve expected better from a professional journalist: the plural of “bus” is “buses” isn’t it? Not “busses”.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Either is correct according to Colin’s dictionary https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/busses

About time. Despite it being a bit longer I always come back to the Midlands over the bridge instead of the A449/M50. I would imagine a lot of the traffic build up at the various islands is through traffic so that should ease up too. Winner all round.

FINALLY! I can visit my parents again. They will be pleased

So that means all bridges in Wales and Scotland will now be free.Ain’t the people of England nice Subsidising
all bridges in Scotland and Wales.While still paying for the use of bridges in England

About time they done the same with the Queen Elizabeth

about bloody time,one of the biggest rip offs in this country,all it needs now is Dartford to follow

Free, my ■■■, Dartford was meant to have been free after it had been paid for, then the gov’t said, “we need to charge for the maintenance” hence there is still a toll, wonder if when the 7 is paid for, that old “maintenance charge” will magically appear.

RIP Jctns 24 through to 28 we think it’s [zb]ed on that stretch now!