credit/debt card or cheque also :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I’ve got to ask where this bridge is…

m4 between j21-23 or m48 for the old one

EBGBz:
m4 between j21-23 or m48 for the old one

Gotcha… Severn :grimacing:

Harry Monk:
Cash or tag only.

or if you don’t like stobratz :open_mouth: pull up to the barrier :unamused: and sign the pink ticket! :sunglasses: costs them £210 then :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Fatboy slimslow:

Harry Monk:
Cash or tag only.

or if you don’t like stobratz :open_mouth: pull up to the barrier :unamused: and sign the pink ticket! :sunglasses: costs them £210 then :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

What about a mid lift :question: :confused:

waynedl:
I’ve got to ask where this bridge is…

Halfway in between Six Bridge and Eight Bridge. :wink:

If you have no money, stay in the left towards the admin building. There is a window to fill in a form. There is an admin fee of £5 I think!

oooooooooooops my bad

bagpuss:
oooooooooooops my bad

Only kidding lad, was only 1/2 way through my Sunday binge, I’m much nicer when I get towards the end :smiley:

The admin fee to charge the firm is £5 as Vern has said.

Watch you speed as camera van on new bridge,just behind the overhead sign,s!!! little bathplug. :cry: :cry: If you got no cash go for joyride up the m5 then turn off just short of strensham services m50 head toward ross on wye m50 :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: I know i do!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You can pay with credit or debit cards now.

maestegboy:
Watch you speed as camera van on new bridge,just behind the overhead sign,s!!! little bathplug. :cry: :cry: If you got no cash go for joyride up the m5 then turn off just short of strensham services m50 head toward ross on wye m50 :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: I know i do!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

you only pay going to wales,back to england is free,was last time i used it.

I give my drivers Cheques for the bridge…

When they hand it over the cashier checks that we are not on the black list for all the people that have bounced them… haha