Serious problem - need your help!

With all this sunshine - my right arm is going browner than t’other :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

What do I do?

Put suntan lotion on my right arm but not my left?
Cut the left sleeve off a long-sleeved shirt?
Get a left-hand drive truck for sunny days?

Any ideas? I can’t have this - I have an image to consider. :laughing: :laughing:

Get a truck with a/c and you don’t need the window open when you drive; you can’t tan through glass so problem solved. :smiley: :smiley: :sunglasses:

When parked make sure you spend equal amounts of time in the drivers and passenger seat which should maintain an even brownness on both arms. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

On the other hand bearing in mind you are from Edinburgh, my hometown, the sunshine problem is unlikely to last more than a week or two. :wink:

Coffeeholic:
you don’t need the window open when you drive; you can’t tan through glass so problem solved. :smiley: :smiley: :sunglasses:

That’s what I thought, but I don’t drive with the driver’s window open cos it’s too noisy. I open the passenger window and the roof hatch if it’s warm. Yet still got the same problem :unamused:

Air-con would be good though. :slight_smile:

Renault Premiums now have air con.(Comment expected from Rob K, :slight_smile: )

Ken.

Quinny:
Renault Premiums now have air con.

Ken.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Get a Renault and use the money saved to double man meaning you can swap between the drivers and passenger seat. :laughing:

Lostpup, this is really quite simple. Let the window arm go brown in the sun…and use false tanning gel on the other. Job done. x

Had the shorts out this week — also crossed my mind about getting burnt/tanned on the top of the legs, with a white stripe where the steering wheel creates a shadow!

In the summer of ’99, I had a plaster cast on my left arm up to my elbow. When it came off, not was it very white, it was also a hell of a lot skinnier than the right!

Drive one of them sweeper trucks with the twin steering wheels,and change sides every hour :bulb:

Lostpup,
I posted a suggestion on this very subject earlier this week: :slight_smile:
trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3474
My contribution is about threequarters of the way down the page.

Better than skincancer anyday. :wink:

Temporary sleeve. I like that. :laughing:

Wear your drivers arm with pride!

The answer to your problem… Try working nights. Failing that, have you thought about gravy browning on your left arm :laughing:

would the gravy browning not give you a yearning for some roast beef with all the trimmings? :smiley: :wink:

MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :laughing: