Series 2 Volvo FH question?

I going to be driving the above for a couple of weeks and just wondered about the power sockets.

If you sit on the bunk and look at the dash there are 3 sockets which from the left are:-
1 - hella socket with a black suround
2 - Cig. lighter socket with a black surround
3 - Cig. lighter socket with a green surround

Any pointers as to which are 12/24V?.

If I remember rightly then on the series 1 FH then the Hella sockets were 12V and the Cig. sockets were 24V.

Cheers
Neilf

Do you mean a version 3? There are 3 points in that, but only 2 in a version 2. I never trust the sockets in a truck as people swap voltages over because their 24v fridge has a hella and the 12v tv is a normal plug. Buy a tester from any b and q, homebase, maplin etc. That’s the only way you’ll know without risking blowing something up

OVLOV JAY:
Do you mean a version 3? There are 3 points in that, but only 2 in a version 2. I never trust the sockets in a truck as people swap voltages over because their 24v fridge has a hella and the 12v tv is a normal plug. Buy a tester from any b and q, homebase, mapping etc. That’s the only way you’ll know without risking blowing something up

If you haven’t got a multimeter, a good way of testing is to wire a 24v bulb to a cigarette lighter plug and plug it in, if it glows brightly it is a 24v socket, if the filament just glows a dull orange it is a 12v socket.

sort of on the same thread, has anybody got any pics of interior of the new fh (eg, a 10reg) i was just wondering how different they are to mine (55 reg)