Serbian Trucks in the UK

Has anyone seen any serbian or bosnian hauliers come to the uk .Just wondering

yes - sometime see them at Dover but not oftens.

why? :unamused: :wink:

They used to come upto the midlands/north west area quite a lot not sure if they still do.

Yes, I see some Serbs regularly in Scotland.

im interested all the different countries coming to the uk. I live in glasgow and ive never seen any from serbia . Plenty from turkey though . Any from Iran?

top gear125:
im interested all the different countries coming to the uk. I live in glasgow and ive never seen any from serbia . Plenty from turkey though . Any from Iran?

Two Iranian were parked along me when I was on Heston Services couple of weeks ago.

there is a large serbian company called pevec who i regularly see in the uk, look like a box of kellogs with a big chicken on the side, ill see if i have a picture kicking about

SerTrans?

i find it amazing that iranian trucks deliver loads in the uk . Do any countries beat that?

Serbian drawbar in uk yard loading with tipper for home , he needed a few ton on the front half ■■?

@ Euromat … Pevec - thats Croatian company - biggest company in croatia for freight transport

@ Topgear125… Iranian trucks - sometime see them in UK - Iranian drivers are normally very friendly and they told they drive from Iran to UK for about 10 days - each one way! also had been see Morocco & Tunisese trucks in UK too

@ Orys - Sometime I seen iranian trucks parking at Heston MSA - oh ■■■■ looks like I miss them cos sometime on weekend I go to heston msa for take the pics - full of willi betz trucks!

@ B1 GGK - Sertrans belong to spainish/slovakian companies - full of bulgarian drivers

@toureg123 - Many thanks for excellent pics - very interesting! Pegaz Ivanjica - I got some pic of their trucks - also they got old Merc SK sleepod drawbar!

Cheers Ben

There are Bosnian trucks delivering to a factory i load from in Newcastle upon tyne most weeks, they are usually double manned bringing full loads of packaging from Austria.
This was once a good return load for a local firm i used to drive for but in later years has been delivered on Austrian trucks and the odd Eastern European but in the last year or so its nearly always on Bosnian trucks often old Iveco’s dropping to bits im not sure if this is quite legal :angry:

this is probably why you are seeing less austrian trucks,
The Austrian haulage company’s have taken advantage
of the new EU partners and many firms have got drivers
from these country’s so keeping their running costs down
quite a few large company’s have or are in the process
of moving out of Austria to the countrys where the wages
and costs are lower

I see quite a lot of Latvia LV, Lithuanian LT, Estonian EST, Turkish TR, Hungarian H trucks in Cardiff. I see more Hungarian trucks out of all of them. But I see A LOT more from CZ, NL, D, F, I. A lot from Poland PL. From the top of my head, I can’t remember seeing any from any other countries. I always check a truck’s plate when I go past to see where they’re from.

top gear125:
i find it amazing that iranian trucks deliver loads in the uk . Do any countries beat that?

Yes, there are many movements between the UK and industrialised cities in Siberia for example, and we have a trip to Kazakhstan coming up.

Harry Monk:

top gear125:

Yes, there are many movements between the UK and industrialised cities in Siberia for example, and we have a trip to Kazakhstan coming up.

Few years ago I seen the 3.5 t van on JAPANESE plates in southern France…

Harry Monk:
… and we have a trip to Kazakhstan coming up.

Nice one harry…you gonna put your name in the hat for that one then■■? :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

I dont believe japanese trucks are driving all the way to europe. Up here in Scotland we seem to get lots more Lithiunian trucks than Estonian or Latvian . Yet to see Greek , Albanian , MNE , UA or MK Hauliers in the uk . Any Syrian , lebenese or Israel Hauliers doing uk runs? Interesting stuff

top gear125:
I dont believe japanese trucks are driving all the way to europe. Up here in Scotland we seem to get lots more Lithiunian trucks than Estonian or Latvian . Yet to see Greek , Albanian , MNE , UA or MK Hauliers in the uk . Any Syrian , lebenese or Israel Hauliers doing uk runs? Interesting stuff

It wasn’t truck, it was van.

I’ve heard there is an “Iranian Londoner”, IR owner-driver living in London, dual citizenship perhaps, running tip-top FH with box trailer regularly between UK and IR.

There’s also handful of hauliers around the EU (I know of one SK and one CZ) that go to Iraq (these days), usually with supplies from US bases in D, but also with construction materials and machines. Bit risky, WELL paid.

Back to Serbians, not many of those hauliers in the UK, but can meet Serbian (Montenegrin, Macedonian…) drivers - working for big EU companies, 4-6wks of EU tramping, 1-2wks off.
If you are after Serbian trucks, go to Germany (or Austria, if not directly to Serbia) to see/photo them.