Sepp Blatter

I think it’s time he went. Is he stupid or just blinkered thinking there’s no racial abuse going on in football or if there is just shake hands and all is forgotten :angry: :angry: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

The bloke is a ■■■■■■ :imp:

Just an average Swiss.

What an appalling remark -a slap in the face to the ethnic majorities!! We all know the first word an immigrant learns is ‘RACIST!’ it ensures rapid promotion in the police force & has been a reliable source of income to millions. To suggest that a handshake in lieu of an embarrassing cash settlement flies in the face of everything politically correct! Sepp Blatter is guilty of a clear case of racism!!! = £25000 at least??( Depending on the case being heard in the UK of course ,otherwise ,forget it)

Storm in a teacup. The old geezer reminds me of Phil the greek with his funny comments.

A friend of mine, Andrew Jennings, is a reporter for several news publications and has also done several panorama investigations into alleged corruption in FIFA, he isn’t on blatters christmas card list, here’s a link to his website…it makes interesting reading, transparencyinsport.org/

Its funny how he gets rid of anyone who tries to oust him,yet hes lasted this long with all the accusations against him. :confused: :confused: :confused:

BIGRIG:
Its funny how he gets rid of anyone who tries to oust him,yet hes lasted this long with all the accusations against him. :confused: :confused: :confused:

so did berlusconi, all got to fall on the sword sooner or later, blatter is an embarassment