Separation.....

Every woman is a ■■■■■ except your mother.

If its on the rocks bad just get out, it wont get any better and your just prolonging the pain. I know its probably not what you want to here but i was in the same position just over a year ago (although not married), we had a little place together, 3 cats with talk about kids then hit a rough patch, split up and got back together twice then one day that was it, finished. Looking back i should of got out alot earlier but you just keep it going, also DONT sit there and feel guilty with yourself thinking well i could of put more effort in, i.e been abit more helpful round the house or could of taken her out for more suprise meals etc, you may not feel like that but i certainly did at first then realised it wasnt me at all!

Someone said about not rushing in to a new relationship straight away but i did 2weeks after and it helped an awful lot, everyone thought she was just a rebound for me but turns out she wasnt and were still together a year later and she’s one of the most amazing women i could of hoped to have met.

Now is the time to get back in touch with your mates (unless you still speak to them), its these people that will get you through the break up and you will get over it despite what you think and you will 100% meet someone better.

FFS dont bottle it up, talk about it with your friends and family but try not to let it get on top of you otherwise you’ll start going down the slippery road of depression and anyone thats had it knows its absolutely horrendous and no women is worth getting that cut up over.

Simon.

Hiya…40 whats that all about■■? my misus of 14 years said life begins at 40 i,am gone!!!.
we had no kids, 3 megga holidays a year,a motorhome for weekends away.
my job was 4 1/2 days maybe 2 sundays a year. i was on 30k. 15 years ago.
she left me for a twice married chap with 5 kids in all, plus the csa had got him
by the short and curlies. she moves out! goes to him and says i,ve left him to be
with you. she gets the reply F off i,am free and don,t want tieing down.
she then comes back to MY house saying i made a mistake can i come home.
My reply was the same as his… F off i,am …you know the rest
all this happened on her 40th birthday after a surprise holiday in Prauge.
what do these people want
John

Just don’t do what I did.

I had a girlfriend who I loved to bits for many years. Then I lost my job (this was the start of trouble) then after 1 year of constant shouting at each other she found another man.

Cutting a very long story short I got very weak hit the alcohol very hard and got into the world of Drugs to try keep me happy as I couldn’t cope thinking about her and him everyday. All my savings got destroyed spent £1000s, I went and did very stupid things and got a criminal record.

I got over her about a year after, as I met the girl I am with now. The trouble is I had a cocaine addiction which I didn’t plan. But the girl I’m with now picked me up out of the gutter got me clean and has stuck by me ever since.

Morel of my sad pathetic story is dont whatever you do get weak and do stupid things. It hurt no end hence why I did what I did, but I later found a great girl who’s a million times better in everyway. I then got a job I love loads and am very happy.

But the scares of the past are still there with a record I can’t erase and savings that I lost.

I know the pain but it gets better, good luck I’m sure you won’t need it or be stupid like I was

It goes to show sometimes everything happens for a reason, it really is a true saying

bigtruck:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Classic!!

Thetaff:

bigtruck:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Classic!!

A very old but true classic! Lok

Bloody hell Keebs, you must have sunk low, you even became a Man United fan :laughing:

Glad to hear you are on the right track now mate.

keebs26uk:
It goes to show sometimes everything happens for a reason, it really is a true saying

Couldnt agree with you anymore, when your going through the ■■■■ bit you cant imagine yourself with anyone else and no one will ever be the same as that girl… It couldnt be further from the truth!

I am still single after 20 years never found a man that can handle me :laughing:

animal:
I am still single after 20 years never found a man that can handle me :laughing:

That makes your user name even more appropriate …

peirre:

animal:

That makes your user name even more appropriate …

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

animal:

If only you’d have said you’re under 20 and still single and wanted a man who’d handle you. :smiling_imp: :smiley:

del trotter:
Bloody hell Keebs, you must have sunk low, you even became a Man United fan :laughing:

Glad to hear you are on the right track now mate.

Thanks mate it was a struggle I got weak and so pathetic went very deep into the world of drugs (class A) and alcohol.

So happy I met my current girl and got my current job, they mean the world to me.

It is true Saaamon you will get something out of whatever happens like I did. Just don’t be stupid like I was :laughing:

Harry Monk:
It happened to me about five years ago, the classic story, she met a bloke, fell in love with him, it split my family up and then as soon as it had, he dumped her. She’d give anything to turn the clock back.

It seems that a woman gets to 40 and then a little bell goes off in her head and she has to leave her husband, the exact same thing happened in my brother’s marriage and my sister’s.

It’s just the that the morals of the whole country have gone down the tubes ever since Henry V111 th decided to make the idea of marriage for life optional.If I’d have known years ago what I know now,in that society views an older single bloke going for a (much) younger single woman as being worse than going for another bloke’s wife,while married blokes have more chance of pulling single birds than single blokes do :open_mouth: ,I can think of one or two marriages I’d have tried to wreck instead of viewing all married women as off limits.Although that would have been when those women were still in their 20’s not 40 though. :open_mouth: :laughing:

Carryfast:
If only you’d have said you’re under 20 and still single and wanted a man who’d handle you. :smiling_imp: :smiley:

I’m sure it’s the fantasy of every girl under 20 to find a fat middle-aged bloke who can talk for four hours about the merits of American double-drive tractor units on the first date. :wink:

Harry Monk:

Carryfast:

I’m sure it’s the fantasy of every girl under 20 to find a fat middle-aged bloke who can talk for four hours about the merits of American double-drive tractor units on the first date. :wink:

:laughing:

Harry Monk:

Carryfast:

No problem I’ve never believed in the idea of mixing work with home life. :smiling_imp: :wink: :smiley:

But in my experience during the 1970’s,fat,middle aged and bald and married had more chance of pulling a teenaged bird,than same age 11-12 stone with loads of hair and single :open_mouth: three of those I can still do now but can’t turn the clock back which is more of a problem with the age police running around these days. :smiling_imp:

Carryfast:
But in my experience during the 1970’s,fat,middle aged and bald and married had more chance of pulling a teenaged bird,than same age 11-12 stone with loads of hair and single :open_mouth: three of those I can still do now but can’t turn the clock back which is more of a problem with the age police running around these days. :smiling_imp:

Your worried about the age police? :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

got to agree with keebs26uk keep your head high and your wits about you life still goes on even though you might not think it does

wet through a similar time as keebs26uk after being married for 24 yrs

was a tramper for 16 yrs came off the road trying to make it work but when its gone mate its gone we only lasted 2 yrs

did similar hit the beer for a couple of years got into trouble spent everything was at the bottom of the pit then met an old flame not seen for 20yrs we got on great she helped me get back up on my feet helped me get my licence back after it being revoked due to not taking my medical at 45 and trouble with the law

we been together now nearly 2yrs and everythings on the up im back in work driving and doing ok, my 3 kids have moved back in with me at home they all working and doing ok

we dont live together but she looks after me like a king and we just booked our first holiday together

life does go on just give it time

the ex has asked many times to come back … not a chance lifes to good now

I know it feels like the end of the world but you just got to keep your head and your chin high mate, best of luck buddy. :wink: