Sending license off after module 4

Hi guys,

First post, I’ve done all 4 tests now and have got to send my license off to be updated and just wanted to check what I actually need to send as I’ve read different things from different sources.

I know I have got to send my photocard and my module 4 certificate, (can I get away with a photocopy or does it have to be the original?) but I’m not sure if I have got to fill out another d2 form as well?

Thanks.

Robert_A:
Hi guys,

First post, I’ve done all 4 tests now and have got to send my license off to be updated and just wanted to check what I actually need to send as I’ve read different things from different sources.

I know I have got to send my photocard and my module 4 certificate, (can I get away with a photocopy or does it have to be the original?) but I’m not sure if I have got to fill out another d2 form as well?

Thanks.

Assuming you did not have examiner deal with licence on passing mod 3 …

You need to send your mod 3 pass cert - the original blue test pass one - as well as your driving licence

Do not send mod 4 cert as the DQC is sorted electronically by the examiner

you can scan the mod 3 pass cert so you can print yourself off a copy if you wish to

You only send your photocard driving licence and the blue driving test pass certificate. Nothing else. The address is on the reverse of the blue certificate. You DO NOT send the Mod4 pass cert off.