Sending a pallet

hi all
can anyone recommend me a cheapish company who will collect a pallet of goods from bmouth and deliver to suffolk and how much roughly would it be weight would be around 150kg
thanks
chris

Just do a search on the internet mate, £50 gets a pallet anywhere in the country.

Shiply or Anyvan load boards are best for cheap quotes

Pallex network…

I recently used National Pallets to collect a pallet and deliver to me. Straighforward job, all done on line.
Bernard

thanks il have a look at them

Also UPS /TNT
City link
any of the pallet networks

animal:
Also UPS /TNT
City link

UPS aren’t interested in carrying pallets.

damoq:

animal:
Also UPS /TNT
City link

UPS bought out TNT earlier this year so they now same comp a comp I done some work for they picked up pallets fro them as far as I know still do but there are plenty of pallet networks around

animal:

damoq:

animal:
Also UPS /TNT
City link

UPS bought out TNT earlier this year so they now same comp a comp I done some work for they picked up pallets fro them as far as I know still do but there are plenty of pallet networks around

That will soon change. I worked for lynx when ups took us over. One of the first things they done was put their pallet rates up to a stupidly high price to deliberately deter customers from using them to send pallets.

Think I saw on the back of a wen4 wagon they will deliver a pallet for £27

Go to Google and search, there are many companies that do pallet deliveries
Pallex, Palletline, Citylink, to name but a few

Poole Bay Freight and Shears bros are both part of the pallet network and both Bournemouth based

Palletways! :wink:

Palletline - still the leaders!!

If it needs a tail lift to load or unload then some networks charge extra.

You should make sure that the whole load is within the pallet as overhangs may be charged for - Euros are cheaper too so use one if you can. Make sure it is well stacked, balanced (not top or side heavy) and wrapped for multiple handling by forklift. Put the delivery address in big letters on all four sides.

Have you sent the pallet yet?

no i havnt sent it yet il send it next week once the payment for the goods have cleared

chris_g:
no i havnt sent it yet il send it next week once the payment for the goods have cleared

along with shears and wyvern cargo in bournemouth u also have chase freight

quote from Damoq …
That will soon change. I worked for lynx when ups took us over. One of the first things they done was put their pallet rates up to a stupidly high price to deliberately deter customers from using them to send pallets.

you can still be sent round Tamworth hub for one more lap to collect a couple of pallets… I know, I got the T shirt… LOL… but I do admit there aren’t very many pallets compared to parcels.