Semi-Auto vs Manual

I was training a young lady today who struggled a bit with the gears but after a short time concentrating solely on gears changes she mastered it.

I good trainer will be able to train most candidates on a manual but if your worried at this early stage about training in a manual maybe you should reconsider the career path your going down.

Paul :smiley:

elmet training:
I was training a young lady today who struggled a bit with the gears but after a short time concentrating solely on gears changes she mastered it.

I good trainer will be able to train most candidates on a manual but if your worried at this early stage about training in a manual maybe you should reconsider the career path your going down.

I mastered my 4 over 4 on my Class 2 gears but I just wanting to make my life easy on test! At end of day why make my life hard when I can choose easy method and gain same licence. At end of day when I gain my licence and working I expect to have the oldest, worse and manual truck which is just accept but I can learn gears when getting paid and not under a driving test.

Yes I agree but you can also do a lot of damage learning gears unsupervised.

Duplicate in error :frowning:

elmet training:
Yes I agree but you can also do a lot of damage learning gears unsupervised.

I have a basic understanding of the 4 over 4 and slap gear stick but why should I have to take test in Manual when my counter parts applying for same job gained there licence in semi-automatic or full.

Does your company use Manual or Auto Boxes?

TBH Iā€™m not talking about you just drivers in general.

I do use manual but thinking about getting an Auto for just CE training.