Selling the magnum :-(

Well, after only owning it for a few months, it has to go !

We have decided that although it’s a cracking toy to have parked in the yard, it’ rarely does much & I can’t justify the insurance for it as a race transporter (£800 this year).

So… it’s on ebay :smiley: Put it on at 6pm last night starting at £1 & it’s up to £2000 now with a few days to run. Dunno what I should expect to get for it, but it’s not shunter scrap like some of the dealers sell, so should make a reasonable price ■■ What do you all think I should accept ?

BTW – NO you don’t get rid of me that easy :smiling_imp: I will continue to post now & then & obviously still do the trucknet stickers for you all.

As for the funds from the magnum … an old friend of mine from 15 years ago has appeared (found him on a car forum) & his gaffer is a jap sports car importer, so looks like I will get the option to buy odd ones from him when he needs to offload some (ships 20 or 30 at a time to keep shipping costs down). Not as much fun as a magnum but more toys :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Might have to change the tags next week when my first one is ready :smiley:

it will be a shame for you to get rid of it due to the work that you and donna have put into it.but if it’s not being used then good luck to you.can you not put a minimum price down on what you will accept?

i know someone who is selling a car that was owned by jon bon jovi for 63,000 us dollars,i’m two bob short so can’t affoard it :laughing: my wife would love me to get it as she’s bon jovi mad,but she’s got me that should be enough for her :laughing:

shame to hear that Toytown mate :confused:

Sorry to here that John, hope your next projects go well.

Sorry to hear that Toytown, its a real shame because i really liked watching the progress of the project.

Thanks all for your kind comments :smiley:

I’m still in a mix myself :confused: I desperately want to try this new project & the space in the yard will help, & the cash from the sale will too, but of course we looked really hard to find a decent old truck & if i ever want another one no doubt it will be impossible :frowning:

I do have a customer that runs one alongside 2 FH’s & an XF, so if I get itchy feet i can always do a run or two to Flx for him in his magnum :smiley:

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

i know someone who is selling a car that was owned by jon bon jovi for 63,000 us dollars,i’m two bob short so can’t affoard it my wife would love me to get it as she’s bon jovi mad,but she’s got me that should be enough for her

BLIMEY :open_mouth: that would have been worth double that if BJ hadn’t owned it :smiley: