Selfish parking! Hartshead Moor services

Had to stop at Hartshead Moor on my way back today for a 30, place wasnt even half full so gets me a space near the bottom 2nd from pole positon no probs,
Goes into the petty station for a Jimmy comes out and 1 of Tetrosyl’s finest has parked opposite me and next to the wash container basically blocking me from leaving should i want to leave then,
I did try to explain to the driver what he had done and ask why not park up properly but got a confused look from him turning to an angry face when I tried to question him,
I just walked off to my cab as it was too cold to drag him out and educate him with a size 9.

Why do people do it though, not that hard to sling it between 2 white lines is it? Or is there something I aint been told about?

I had that happen a fair few years back coming back from Italy, at the services just down from the Blanc, managed to squeeze past the two frogs who did it, good job because I didn’t want to hang around and see what they thought of the contents of my ■■■■ bottle on their doors… :open_mouth:

You know there are many morons out there.

It’s when you find one taking a 45 on the diesel pumps. I very nearly got into fisticuffs at Doncaster of it once.

The place was heaving and there were 2 “Race” trucks on 2 pumps having a 45. I made a point of mentioning it to the lovely lass behind the counter and as they heard me, I got a moronic look and a sarcastic comment as I walked past - HA, red rag to a bull, jeesus did I fly back, and if it wasnt for the young lady asking them to move, as I had a point, I would probably have got a good smack. :laughing:

So thank you, gorgeous Emma at Doncaster Services, :laughing: Dunno if she still works there, but you’ll know her when you see her.

When you want to pull away and there is a ■■■ who can’t give a [zb] about you or anyone else, have a word with the bloke next to you to watch your back end (sounds like that gay trucker thing again).
Then when you clear his truck make sure you remove the ■■■■■■’s mirror.

ps. (take the plate off your trailer first) :wink: