Self employed

What could you expect to earn as a self employed tipper driver (class 2 Yorkshire) hourly I may add??

Cheers for the replied in advance.

yt03:
What could you expect to earn as a self employed tipper driver (class 2 Yorkshire) hourly I may add??

your self employed, you set the rate

mac12:

yt03:

Im not self employed (yet)

I promise you it won’t be anywhere above 15 per hour

alix776:
I promise you it won’t be anywhere above 15 per hour

I don’t even know what the going rate is, never been self employed before but circumstances have changed and I might be going down that route…

Just trying to get a rough idea on figures

yt03:

mac12:

yt03:

No but when you are you will have your own contract with your rates and terms on and only you no what they are.

Unless your fake self employed

mac12:

yt03:

mac12:

yt03:

No but when you are you will have your own contract with your rates and terms on and only you no what they are.

Unless your fake self employed

I don’t think you understand what I’m asking here…

Work out how much a week you need to earn and then add 750 per year for accountant and then about 2k for Corp tax divide it by 50 then divide by 5 and you have your daily rate. Don’t jump in to this with working out how much your going to charge first or working out if a haulier is willing to pay you the rate you want hint absolute minimum 120 per day

alix776:
Work out how much a week you need to earn and then add 750 per year for accountant and then about 2k for Corp tax divide it by 50 then divide by 5 and you have your daily rate. Don’t jump in to this with working out how much your going to charge first or working out if a haulier is willing to pay you the rate you want hint absolute minimum 120 per day

Spot on, cheers for that!