self employed ?

i was thinking of trying this …i work for 3 or 4 different company’s mainly driving ,should i be looking at ltd company or sole trader i would only be doing 2 shifts a week average , what do most other drivers do ? i am going to ask an accountant to come see me , as he said he would give me an hours free advice ,but thought i would get other drivers views first ,thanks ,rob

rob why not try it and see if its for you

i am only asking what other drivers do ,if you don’t want to tell me …don’t say anything ,

The subject has been covered many, many times before, I’m sure if you haven’t done so already, the forum search function up in the top right hand corner will provide an infinate number of accurate answers

Only 118 topics with over 18,000 posts in this forum about being self employed so its not like its not been covered before… :unamused:

search.php?keywords=self+employed&terms=all&author=&fid%5B%5D=2&sc=1&sf=titleonly&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

hi yes it has ,so has satnav,stobarts ,agency drivers and on and on ,but i never knew i was not allowed to ask something that has been covered before , i live and learn ,sorry for all the upset , :smiley:

robf1234:
hi yes it has ,so has satnav,stobarts ,agency drivers and on and on ,but i never knew i was not allowed to ask something that has been covered before , i live and learn ,sorry for all the upset , :smiley:

Too be fair he’s got a point there!