Self employed or paye

First of all forget these fools and listen to the professional words of SuperSmiley :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

First thing u must do…is wait a few months and make sure your settled in with these agency (s)…and getting a good continous income.

Next look at your wages slip…see how much tax your paying…see how much Ni your paying…see how much your have to layout money for work each week…

I’ll guarantee…u’ll come to the conclusion…■■■■ Gordon n’ Tony…

Nova…Gobby Robby…has a small point n’ for once…talking a little sense…RIP OFF!!! :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

For the amount of work involved each week…their Posh Accountant Fees…can be cut to a third…with a Proper Accountant…with no underpaid tax surprises in a couple of years time…

The amount of work involved…u can do it…whilst on POA…as i do…so your getting paid to do your accounts…instead of paying some skanking ■■■■■■■…Nice!!!..
U just need a cheap laptop…(claim that back also…so get a new dogs ■■■■■■■■ one)…

The thing that will scare u first…as with everyone…Is setting up the LTD company…and understanding what is required■■?..What u can claim for■■?..How u pay yourself■■?..Dividends■■?..etc…etc…

A good accountant…will give u a free consultation to advise u on all this…(obviously in the hope u’ll do business with him/her)…
Ask him/her as many question as your brain can think of…and be prepared to b confused!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
But what u’ll find is that…most of the crazy stuff they’ll deal with…and can do a lot of the extra stuff for u…obviously at the fee though…usually not to…to bad…but a lot cheaper and easy to do it yourself.

The great thing about a good accountant…is u can drop into their office anytime…and they’ll keep u on the right track…
I’m assuming u choose a good accountant

Pick the brains of other Ltd company drivers…although be careful…what some drivers say they claim for is clearly taking the ■■■■…but the taxman so far has let them get away with it…or not audited the books deeply…if or when they get caughtout…it might hurt a bit…so be wise n’ fair when u claim…a penny saved today…maybe a big penny paid out tomorrow…

Overall being self employed as a Ltd company…is the same decision as laying out the large sum of cash for your Class 1/2…license…

You make a descision to go for it…

A initial financial investment…

Get confused on the way…train to understand…the techniques needed…(if u get my meaning)…

Get that certificate of limited company…ready to show and do business with your agency(s)

Get a nice return for your investment of time and little effort

(Never know in years to come you may want to go into business for yourself…it’s all good practice)

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

all them dot…sssssssssssssss do me freaking head in cannot read your post,s man ffs chill with the dot,s … :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: